Hair Transplant Marketing - “Selling the Sizzle” - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Hair Transplant Marketing - “Selling the Sizzle”

In the world of surgical hair restoration selling the sizzle without necessarily delivering the steak has been the cornerstone of success for many well established practices. While the field as a whole is evolving, and this includes the large chain clinics, we still receive countless complaints from extremely unhappy hair transplant patients who [...]

More...

My son lost most of his hair due to chemotherapy. A family member nominated him to participate in Hair Loss Confidential's online program. We literally staged an intervention and as a result they suggested National Hair Centers. My son was really reluctant and no one knew what he would look like or what would happen.
    He went and had a painless process performed. He now has a full head of hair and loves the end result.
    You can go to their web site Nationalhair.com for information. We were really pleased with the way it all turned out. I will be happy to offer support as this was a pretty big deal for our family and it all worked out so well. I think it could help others with hair loss to follow suit and look into this process.

They didn’t “suggest” National Hair Centers, the online “show” is just a marketing ploy for national hair centers which is a wig place. I’m happy that your son got some free hair but that’s all that it is. He was used as part of a marketing effort for a wig place.

Smile National Hair Center

Yes, my son was on Hairloss Confidential and they referred hinm to National Hair Center in Los Angeles but he did not get a wig. There was another process used and they have more than one method of doing things.
    I was also on that HLC video and it was done with class. I certainly did not feel exploited in any way and my son looks and feels great. It was actually a very good thing for him and made the rest of us who were present feel very positive. My son is happy and does NOT remove his hair like you would with a wig.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m very happy for your son, but there is no magic process for replacing hair. He has a wig glued to his head that has to come off every few weeks to maintain. That’ the only process that these places offer unless it's a hair transplant.

Smile

Thank you for that and no matter what the procedure entails it changed my son's life and it looks great. Of course, I do not believe that there is a magic cure for hair loss. I have friends who have tried other products that promise to restore hair and had absolutely no luck. What I would NEVER do is discourage them from trying. I say that whatever works and makes someone happy and restores their self-esteem is a good thing! My son's experience via HLC and later, National Hair Centers was positive and continues to make his life better. I say bravo to that. Watching your child suffer extreme depression is a horrible experience and I am grateful that he no longer feels that way.

Default re: selling the sizzle"

There are many clinics for hair transplant but only certified one's should be visited as we are atleast assured of the results.