+ Reply to Thread

Default Ready to stop hairloss! Got rx dutasteride, should i pursue?

STEFMX316New MemberMy Regimen

Greetings,*
    Long time lurker, decided i no longer want to prolong hair loss. I am 28, started noticing at*22ish. Not sure what scale I am. I have been using minoxidil for a year and has helped but not enough obviously. Went to my dr, got refered to a derm, which he gave me keto shampoo and rx to .5mg dutasteride, im ready to get on it, however i went in looking for*finasteride*and he said the dutasteride is better...maybe...my concerns are the whole 5ar type 1 with brain function and long term effects, im going to go back and ask for finasteride and bring up my concerns. Married and no kids yet but plan to eventually.*
    In conjuction with the dutasteride i have considered supplementing with:
    I3c
    Calcium d glucarate*
    Zinc
    Stay on my multi and minoxidil.*

Not trying to beat a dead horse, ready to try something just leary about dutasteride as i wasnt expecting to get.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20181220_082509.jpg

Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	60343   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181220_082538.jpg

Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	60344   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181220_082559.jpg

Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	60345  

Quote Originally Posted by Stefmx316 View Post
    STEFMX316New MemberMy Regimen

Greetings,*
    Long time lurker, decided i no longer want to prolong hair loss. I am 28, started noticing at*22ish. Not sure what scale I am. I have been using minoxidil for a year and has helped but not enough obviously. Went to my dr, got refered to a derm, which he gave me keto shampoo and rx to .5mg dutasteride, im ready to get on it, however i went in looking for*finasteride*and he said the dutasteride is better...maybe...my concerns are the whole 5ar type 1 with brain function and long term effects, im going to go back and ask for finasteride and bring up my concerns. Married and no kids yet but plan to eventually.*
    In conjuction with the dutasteride i have considered supplementing with:
    I3c
    Calcium d glucarate*
    Zinc
    Stay on my multi and minoxidil.*

Not trying to beat a dead horse, ready to try something just leary about dutasteride as i wasnt expecting to get.

Thanks
    Go easy with that stuff. I suspect it screwed me all up with side effects. You're young enough to wait for something safer to be developed. There are lots of things in the pipeline.

Default Hairloss- PATIENCE

Hair loss was one of the worst things to think about last 2 years, further the stress of hair loss is another reason for loosing the precious hair. However i would suggest you to pick up a treatment as soon as possible, and not to take any stress about it. Just wait and believe! At least i would suggest to follow the treatment for 3-4 months and then think about other ways. People usually try for a month and then leave it in the half way.
    I was advised to use Regaine Foam by my consultant which showed some brilliant results in about 6 months.
    I took the treatment about 8 months ago and now i feel that hair loss has been stopped significantly.

I suggest you give a try, I have linked the product above, hopefully it will help.

Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by harrisroberts111 View Post
    Hair loss was one of the worst things to think about last 2 years, further the stress of hair loss is another reason for loosing the precious hair. However i would suggest you to pick up a treatment as soon as possible, and not to take any stress about it. Just wait and believe! At least i would suggest to follow the treatment for 3-4 months and then think about other ways. People usually try for a month and then leave it in the half way.
    I was advised to use Regaine Foam by my consultant which showed some brilliant results in about 6 months.
    I took the treatment about 8 months ago and now i feel that hair loss has been stopped significantly.

I suggest you give a try, I have linked the product above, hopefully it will help.

Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays.

Yes thank you, i currently use minoxidil and have been for about a year! Has helped, you suggesting to give the dut a try? Thats the opinions i am after!

Merry Christmas as well, thank you.

Its taste is reminiscent of the taste of berries with spices with a slight taste of cream cheese. The plant https://bluecheesestrain.com/blue-cheese-strain/ has a high content of THC and a low content of CBD. When smoking, the smoke is moist, saturated, fragrant and does not even have a hint of dryness. Due to the high content of resin and THC, this variety is a favorite among hashish lovers.