+ Reply to Thread

Default Anyone using/used these meds and what is your feedback?

Hi,

I'm looking into meds & supliments which claim to have a positive effect on the condition or growth of your hair and would welcome any feedback forum members can provide on the following;

SEA KELP

Apparently improves the condition of your existing hair & nails.

PANTOVIGAR N

Not sure if this is a med or sup but found it in posts on european forums as something dermatologists prescribe with positive effects.

AMINEXIL

Not heard of this before but manufactured by a hair product company and supposed to stop something in the hair follicle from hardening and prolong the life or hair/prevent shedding.

ALOPESAN 400

Don't know much about this apart from forum posts suggesting positive feedback.

MAXILENE

Some sort of topical solution which is supposed to kick start regrowth.

KAMIWAZA

Herbal topical preparation which is supposed to promote regrowth.

If any of you guys have experience of the above, I would welcome your opinions and feedback.

Thanks,

Mark.

Hi
    I would like to share my experience. Believe in Rogaine. Try rogaine 2 times a day. It really worked for me. It works not only on vertex but also in temporal and it will prevent from thinning of the hair. but you have to wait until 1 month to get a result. This is my experience and if you have any question, feel free to contact my email..mw.mw.2000@gmail.com.
    Thanks

I highly doubt any of those things will have any benefit. I hope otherwise though.

Default rogaine

Hi
    This is my experience and i am only 27 years old and started balding. I was worried about my balding.
    and then i used the rogaien and the result is good and now i get my hair back.
    that is why i just want to share my experences with other people who have the same situation like me. Doing something is better than nothing. If you suspect the product, firstly use the least side effect drug. Rogaine has least side effect.
    so try to use rogaine for about 1 year and if it is not ok, abandon rogaine.
    but if you don't take any action on your hair loss, the hair thinning is more severe later. so we should stop the hair loss as soon as we noticed. Thats all my suggestion and my experience. if you have any question, feel free to contact my email mw.mw.2000@gmail.com.
    thanks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bald guy View Post
    Hi
    This is my experience and i am only 27 years old and started balding. I was worried about my balding.
    and then i used the rogaien and the result is good and now i get my hair back.
    that is why i just want to share my experences with other people who have the same situation like me. Doing something is better than nothing. If you suspect the product, firstly use the least side effect drug. Rogaine has least side effect.
    so try to use rogaine for about 1 year and if it is not ok, abandon rogaine.
    but if you don't take any action on your hair loss, the hair thinning is more severe later. so we should stop the hair loss as soon as we noticed. Thats all my suggestion and my experience. if you have any question, feel free to contact my email mw.mw.2000@gmail.com.
    thanks
    Thanks for your post, but you do sound like an advert for Rogaine

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    I highly doubt any of those things will have any benefit. I hope otherwise though.
    Ok, we're all entitled to our opinions but do you have any solid basis for your doubt?

Some of the names I have mentioned claim clinical trials have taken place and showed that the product is effective.

When the very first mobile brick... I mean phones were released, a whole raft of people 'doubted' they would be popular.... were they just a bit wrong?

Yes I am well aware there are snake oil salesmen around every corner but the names mentioned above I 'came across' on other foreign hair forums and not as a result of typing 'baldness cure' into google.