FUE HT at ASMED, Dr Koray Erdoğan - 3000 GRAFTS - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default FUE HT at ASMED, Dr Koray Erdoğan - 3000 GRAFTS

Hi everyone

Just thought I would document my experience here to try and help others.

After battling with hair loss since the age of 16 I decided to finally bite the bullet now aged 27 and get a HT by Dr Koray Erdoğan and his team.

I would say I'm a Norwood 2ish and initially he said I'd need 2500 grafts upon photo examination.

I agreed to this and was given the option.to receive few nights stay In radisson blu Hotel or at the asmed clinic for free. I chose radisson and also booked additional days there so I can recover before going home.

Having arrived in Istanbul yesterday, Harun the very suave driver picked me up in a people carrier which had leather seats, snacks and drinks available - very pleasent journey.

Today (13.12.18) was my consultation day and general blood tests etc. Got picked up and taken to the clinic even though its probably a 3 min walk.

I must say the first thing you notice just like others have about the clinic is the beautiful women everywhere whom are all so friendly and welcoming, there was also one women playing the guitar whilst another was playing the chelo at reception again making for a upmarket and relaxing atmosphere.

Suzana my patient coordinator who I was in contact with from before was there to greet me and again so welcoming friendly and explained the process. She took to me to each part of the building and person I needed to see and generally accompanied me alot making my experience pleasent and relaxing as I was just full of nerves.

Photos, blood tests all done and finally met the infamous man himself - Dr Koray Erdoğan whom you can tell is a very hard worker just like his team.

he took a few measurements of my head, told me my donor capacity is around 8200 and drew my hairline, which I asked for an aggressive one and therefore he told me I would need 3000 grafts. Drew my hairline and after a couple of adjustments we got to a mark that looked good. Although I still think 3000 is alot of grafts, I trust Dr koray to perform a good job with his team.

After all this I had my hair shaven. That was the worst part. Finally saw myself bald and not as bad as I thought I'd look lol.

Oh I forgot to mention asmed clinic is new and you get free meals with the stay so I kind of regret booking radisson because the clinic just looks so much more lively, fresh and you have PlayStation a pool table and other guys who have had transplants.you won't get lonely or drive yourself nuts if you stay at ASMED.

As I write this blog I am approximately 7.5 hours away from beginning my procedure. So wish me luck guys. See attached my pre op design.

Will upload post op updates and pics of general asmed things. Honestly I must say everything has felt first class so far.

How are things going so far? Any update?