Can You Still Use Concealers While Trying To Regrow Hair?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hair2018
    • Dec 2018

Can You Still Use Concealers While Trying To Regrow Hair?

A quick question - if I use products that are designed to regrow hair, can I still use hair fibres or powder concealers in the meantime, or do you have to stop using these in order to let the hair folicles 'breath' and allow hair to regrow? I'm thinking of trying stuff to regrow my hair, but what do I do in the meantime until it grows back? Obviously I can't walk around with my hair loss visibly on display.
  • Hair2018
    • Dec 2018

Anyone?

Comment

• pajason
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Hair2018
      A quick question - if I use products that are designed to regrow hair, can I still use hair fibres or powder concealers in the meantime, or do you have to stop using these in order to let the hair folicles 'breath' and allow hair to regrow? I'm thinking of trying stuff to regrow my hair, but what do I do in the meantime until it grows back? Obviously I can't walk around with my hair loss visibly on display.
      yes. Your hair doesn't breath! Thats what your lungs are for. Blood carries the oxygen to your hair follicules! Hate to break it to you but the chance that you are going to grow back a significant amount of hair is pretty damn slim. Most treatments typically slow or halt hair loss, if your lucky you will get some minor growth, if your very very luck you will get significant growth. So yes you can use concealers, just be careful as they can become addictive and you will become dependent on them. they can also be a bit tricky in learning to use them.

Comment

• RobertBBrown
        • Mar 2019

I'm doing it and it's no problem as long as you wait some time until (in my case Minoxidil) is absorbed and not apply it right after that.

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

No issue at all. Just be sure to wash hair well.

Regards
          Spex
          A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
          Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• RobertBBrown
            • Mar 2019

One thing is that they might cloak up your follicles so the only thing you should make sure is that you only use your (I guess) minoxidil if you washed the concealer out and only apply your concealer when your minoxodil is absorbed (if you use something like foam it only takes a few minutes).

Comment

Working...