+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I think that truthbetold is 100 per cent correct. Personally, I hate my strip scar. I will never be able to wear my hair short without it being noticeable. That line across the back of the head is NOT covered by my hair unless I wear it long. I wish I had not been so foolish.

Thank you, truthbetold, for telling us your story.

Thinking of a strip procedure? Don't do it. You do not want to be stuck with that scar.

I would take that one step further and say do not get FUE either. Just be happy with yourself. I wish someone had given me this advice before my hair transplant.

Why didn't I get such advice? Because I told NO ONE before I got it done. That is where you can do things differently from those of us who are hair transplant veterans. Tell someone close to you that you are thinking of a hair transplant. Chances are, they will be against the idea. Listen to them. They care about you. Don' do it!

I finally took the leap and regret doing it.

I had strip done and have had nothing but problems, physically, cosmetically, and of course emotionally because of the results and money spent.

I won't get into details, but a goo to great result will put you at easy and poor result will lead you down a long road. This is where I am right now.

I thought I pick a great doc, traveled to ensure I was not taking any short cuts, and still had a very botched job. Bosely may have done better but I don't want to start making accusation either.

I will need to get things fixed. One and done is what I wanted and a good surgeon could have done it easily. But it didn't happen.

I regret the strip procedure now. Without a doubt and will only go FUE to fix it.

I hope my doc is honest and refunds some of my money if thing don't improve, but I'm late so I don't think they will. I will consult with him soon to see what he is willing to do to help me through the mess he put me in.

Whether you have a strip hair transplant or an FUE hair transplant there will always be stories of people who had poor outcomes. There are also many people who report great results, but unfortunately the disappointed people are sometimes the most vocal on the forums.

Mr. 4000 can I ask what happened to you? Do you have any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Whether you have a strip hair transplant or an FUE hair transplant there will always be stories of people who had poor outcomes. There are also many people who report great results, but unfortunately the disappointed people are sometimes the most vocal on the forums.

Mr. 4000 can I ask what happened to you? Do you have any pictures?
    I'm still trying to figure out what the f happened to me, lol....

Sorry I can't, it would compromise any ability to get this corrected, just know this even some of the better rep docs can do very poor work.

I have plenty of pictures, but I can't show then at this time.

I'm sorry, but in time I will post everything, good or bad.....

The only thing I would add is that the fix will not be strip and there are many reasons why.

I understand and I hope you get the resolution that you are looking for. Please keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    I understand and I hope you get the resolution that you are looking for. Please keep us posted!
    will do......