+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need your help

Default Need your help

Hello fellows.

Hope you all are well.

I am 30 years old and plan on flying to Turkey for a hair transplant.

I have started to lose hair in my early twenties. I took Minoxidil for a while but stopped about 4 years ago. I think my hair loss got more severe during the last two or three years but I am not actually even sure. Anyways, after some research, I narrowed my list of options down to 6 clinics/surgeons, and I would like to kindly ask you guys if based on your direct/indirect experience and knowledge, you could give me your opinion on those clinics. For what it’s worth, they are all ISHRS members. Thanks a lot.

Dr. Cinik

Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz

Dr. Ilker Apaydin

Dr. Acar

Dr. Demirsoy

Dr. Tayfun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	60134   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg

Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	60135   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg

Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	60136   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg

Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	60137   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg

Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	60138   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg

Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	60139   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg

Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	60140   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg

Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	60141  

Your donor looks weak. I'm not sure if you'll be a candidate. Do you have body hair? Like a lot of chest and beard? I see you actually do seem to have quite a bit of beard. Try to leverage that and keep your hair short.

Thank you, Corbinite. You must be right. I have been told a couple of times now that my donor area looks weak and it makes me feel quite bad. I do have a thick beard and I've always kept my hair short anyway, so I might do that. I wanted to leave this as a last resort because beard hair is quite different from scalp hair, but looks like I am right there. You said keep it short, you mean that the difference is less noticeable when kept short?

Review who can give you the best examples of their work. Also, review their surgical protocol from the punch size they use, device they use to extract, whether they place recipient grafts utilizing an accurate lateral slit technique. Let us know who you choose. It will be interesting to see how many grafts they actually transplant. Best of luck

Thank you, Corbinite. You must be right. I have been told a couple of times now that my donor area looks weak and it makes me feel quite bad. I do have a thick beard and I've always kept my hair short anyway, so I might do that. I wanted to leave this as a last resort because beard hair is quite different from scalp hair, but looks like I am right there. You said keep it short, you mean that the difference is less noticeable when kept short?
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you so I know how you feel. It sucks, but be grateful you at least have a solid beard you can use. I think you can get about 5000 grafts or so from that beard alone.

Do you have chest hair? That really helps too. Keeping it short does make the difference a LOT less noticeable. Definitely true for buzz cuts.

As for BHT surgeons, I recommend you look at this list
    https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/lis...r-transplants/

My personal favorites are Bhatti and Bisanga.
    Umar is a name that pops up, but take it from me, he's not that good. You can consult with him if you want, but my experience was not good, and I feel his work is not worth the money he charges.

Guys, thanks a lot for the advice and the support, I appreciate it.

Sean, I'll let you guys know you I want to go with. I sent pictures already.

Corbinite, I'm sorry man. I'll check those names out. I do have some chest hair but isn't it weird because they are curly, thin and don't grow longer than a very short length.