Threaded View

Unhappy 23 basically completely bald. Basically ruined any social life I had.

Hey guys. My names matt im 23 years old and my life’s been turned around since losing my hair. I committed to a full shave because it was patchy and disgusting so if my hat was to come off it wouldn’t be as embarrassing.

It’s been a year and a half since I started losing my hair. And in that time I have not entered any place. (RSL, Clubs, Formal Occasions) since it’s been like this. I have a girlfriend I currently live with her it’s not the issue she accepts me for it she says she likes it I highly doubt it but thank god there’s one person I can feel comfortable being around with no hat. I’ve had a job at this place for 2 years. Not one single person at my workplace has seen me with my hat off even if it’s boiling hot I will not take off my hat in 2 years not once. I would not be able to be employed without being able to wear a hat if it were to come off in public then I legitimate panic attacks as it’s come off accidentally a few times. If it happened at work or they made it a requirement no more hats I would honestly quit my job.

I have not been out socially with friends for the most past since this as they usually want to go to an rsl or club or just the fear that is what they will want to do or that my hat will come off. I have no idea what Nordic value I am a 6 or 7 I’m pretty sure I’m not eligible for a FUE transplant and I spend most of my free time on my phone googling bald cures. I tried rogaine 3 month cycle after my crown had gone and it did not add any hair growth

Was originally going to hide my face and took many photos but I want genuine advice at what I could possibly do so I just made a video with a view around my head.

Thank you.

https://youtu.be/xeQc47W_Ipg