+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Need help from ANYONE with Tricopigmentation experience!!!

Hello, I was slightly discouraged that no-one replied to my last post regarding Tricopigmentation, however, I'm hoping to have better luck with this one.
    I'd like to have a Tricopigmentation procedure done. However, I'm currently located in Colombia, but there is a huge level of uncertainty here and here's why:
    I found a technician whom was HIGHLY recommended. I told him what I was looking for, we set up an appointment and if everything checked out, we'd do the procedure that day. Well, today was that day and things DID NOT check out. First and foremost, he was a regular SMP technician and told me that he knows how to "Do both" that he simply needs to "not go as deep" pretty much hard sale talk. He presented me with two different needles and two different types of inc and said one is TMP and one is SMP and I was supper tempted to just believe him because I really just wanted to walk out of there with some "Hair". Thankfully, however, I did not. I used my better judgement and I'm a little disappointed and slightly frustrated which brings me to the reason why I'm here.
    There is another clinic that I went to and initially when I inquired with this particular clinic I asked how long the results last and they told me 5-10 years (SMP) I told them unfortunately I'm looking for TMP and I want to test drive the look, then they immediately sent me a photo of a certificate that says "tricopigmentazione" which is TMP in Italian and its from a clinic in Italy, however, it was not Beauty medical (The school which I've read is the only one allowed to officially certify you as a TMP technician). Also I'm skeptical about this person because she initially told me 5-10 years, but once I told her I was looking for TMP she says tells me her results only last 1-1.5 years and then will disappear and she was so god damn beautiful I really just want to believe her... (Seriously though, she was a smoke show)

In conclusion this leads me to my list of questions:
    What does a TMP certificate look like?
    What are the ink brands associated with it and what do the bottles look like?
    What do the needles look like and how do they differ from SMP?
    How do I know if this person really does TMP and isn't just an SMP technician trying to make a sale?

Please help, I'd hate to come back to this form with terrible results and a need for tattoo removal

Thanks

The lack of input is REALLY disheartening :/

To be honest, I just don't think the community on this forum is as active as it once was. We're on our own :/