X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pramod
    • Nov 2018

Am I A Candidate of Hair Transplant?

Hi all,

I am 35 years old and I have a receding hairline. My father only experiences a receding hairline and never had any hair loss in the crown area. I have thick hairs but the front one has receded. Am I a candidate of hair transplant? If yes then suggest the best hair transplant doctor who can give me reliable results. Share your experiences if you also face such problem. I will be thankful for any advice.
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Hey,
    Best advice man -DO YOUR RESEARCH - set up in in house consultations with a few IAHRS.ORG drs which you will easily be able to locate. Research this entire space and take your time as a hair transplant is a very personal thing and there are a variety of different factors YOU will bring to the table and this is why is vital you get ethical consultations for a few good Drs for YOU to be able to determine whether or not you are a good HT candidate.

Regards
    Spex
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...