+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Dr. William Lindsey | Washington DC| Ethics !

Hi guys,

I wanted to make a new topic to highlight the incredible work Dr. Lindsey is doing and why I'm proud to be his patient advisor and assist patients to get in direct contact with him as he is one of the GOOD guys!

He is an absolute stellar surgeon who Ive had an FUE sessions with myself and he is in my experienced opinion one of the most ethical straight talking Drs around. Many of you regular readers will know what a good guy he is as he dedicates a great deal of time to the forums helping educate readers by answering questions and posting results along with informative videos.

Only the other day it was highlighted yet again to me what a great stand out Dr he is as he had a patient in his office quite literally pleading with him to perform surgery due to the patients anxiety surrounding his hair loss. This patient had been told by 3 other local clinics that they would all gladly perform a 2000+ FUT session on him.

Dr Lindsey categorically turned him down and spent an hour with him talking him down and explained in depth to the patient he was not a candidate and why. (The patient has very minimal loss and is only 21 years old! ) This is just one example of what a gentleman he is and why I'm proud to represent and work for him and in turn help him gain the exposure he deserves as he puts the patient first.

He just told me too about a patient from China who's mother attempted to scheduled her son for surgery ( the son didn't even know about the proposed surgery )

Dr Lindsey outright told the mother no way until he speaks or meets the patient as its the patients decision - Not the mothers.

This seems to be a tend currently I've also been dealing with. Mothers trying to persuade their sons into surgery. I appreciate young men ( if even classed as eligible ) require emotional support however when a mother is trying to control her son and for want of a better word forcing her son into surgery - That is simple not good!!

Can you imagine what happens when an unethical money hungry clinic gets the call from a distressed controlling mother........ The kid is getting set up for a whole world of short and LONG term heartache and they don't even know it. ..

Thoughts ?

If anyone reading is interesting in gaining a very accurate and honest appraisal by Dr William Lindsey of their hair loss and hair transplant requirements then feel free to reach out to me to me via email anytime : support@spexhair.com

Even if you do not use Dr Lindsey for your session i highly recommend you use him as a bench mark as to how you should be treated and looked after for your session.

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.