X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2013HTDUNNE
    • Nov 2018

Bad hair transplant in turkey - advice?

Hi all.

I have had a less than stellar transplant in turkey and now I am left with questions regarding my future hair care.

My sides (doner area) and back of head too are over harvested and require daily shaving to camoflauge in with the rest of my head.

The top of my head has a redness that I do not know the cause of and it appears to me to look obviously worked on and not worked on well. If anyone can inform me why this redness occurs or any way to pro actively decrease it I would be delighted to find out

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
  • 2013HTDUNNE
    • Nov 2018

Here's a better picture. Plus another one so you can give your thoughts.
    Attached Files

Comment

• irishbogger
      • Nov 2018

Would you be willing to share who did the work?

Comment

• 2013HTDUNNE
        • Nov 2018

Maralhairklinik..

Im sure they have some successful ones but they don't turn you away if you're not applicable for the HT so they are not trustworthy in that sense.

My thread wasn't to discuss clinics though it was to get opinions and advice on my hair as of writing.

Comment

• mrclean
          • Jan 2017

How long has it been since it was done?

Comment

• 2013HTDUNNE
            • Nov 2018

A year ago. It has a lot of problems that don't get picked up well on camera too. Such as pitting and scarring on the top.

Comment

• mrclean
              • Jan 2017

Can not tell from those pictures. You have a good shaped head so you can pull that look off without any problems. I would see a reputable transplant surgeon to see what the guy in Turkey did to you and a prognosis. Where do you live?

Comment

• 2013HTDUNNE
                • Nov 2018

Dublin Ireland. Could go to UK for treatment.

Comment

• LessGo
                  • Feb 2019

I had my hair transplant in turkey over at megahairtrans. Took me a while to find a good agency and surgeon lol.

Comment

• JustShaveIt
                    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by 2013HTDUNNE
                    Hi all.

I have had a less than stellar transplant in turkey and now I am left with questions regarding my future hair care.

My sides (doner area) and back of head too are over harvested and require daily shaving to camoflauge in with the rest of my head.

The top of my head has a redness that I do not know the cause of and it appears to me to look obviously worked on and not worked on well. If anyone can inform me why this redness occurs or any way to pro actively decrease it I would be delighted to find out

Thanks in advance.
                    The photos have terrible lighting. Redness generally goes away after a period of time.

Comment

• Jason Donavon
                      • Dec 2018

Who was the surgeon and clinic? I was thinking of going out to Turkey for a HT.

Comment

Working...