Hair Transplant in Istanbul By Hair Of Istanbul - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I paid 2700 euros for everything whitout the flight. its was a mix of both. the techniques/nurses did the extract and the implant. but the doctor came inn and made the holes where the grafts was put in. the did change the teams after every 1-2 hours.. the doctors name is Adem Kose

Quote Originally Posted by hairloser94 View Post
    I paid 2700 euros for everything whitout the flight. its was a mix of both. the techniques/nurses did the extract and the implant. but the doctor came inn and made the holes where the grafts was put in. the did change the teams after every 1-2 hours.. the doctors name is Adem Kose
    Not cheap, but worth it, you pay for what you get, thanks! keeps updated

To be honest I think you can get It cheaper from. The same place, because after I went there I started to search on YouTube in Portuguese language (bc many of their customers are Brazilian) and found out that some of them. Who went to the same clinic for one year ago got it cheaper.... But I do not know how many grafts they did... So a tip for u I to search on YouTube in Portuguese there u have alot of videos from. People that went there tooo

To be honest I think you can get It cheaper from. The same place, because after I went there I started to search on YouTube in Portuguese language (bc many of their customers are Brazilian) and found out that some of them. Who went to the same clinic for one year ago got it cheaper.... But I do not know how many grafts they did... So a tip for u I to search on YouTube in Portuguese there u have alot of videos from. People that went there tooo
    Thanks that a good info! Will research into this. Don't forget to post updates on your progress!

Here is the update, Day 10
    thoughts ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HT 10 !!!!.jpg

Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	59707   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT 10d 3.jpg

Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	59708   Click image for larger version

Name:	hårtransplantasjon 10d 2.jpg

Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	59711   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hår 10.jpg

Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	59712   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT 10d 4.jpg

Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	59709   Click image for larger version

Name:	HT 10D 6.jpg

Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	59710  

Here is the update, Day 10
    thoughts ?
    Very good result! You can see yourself someone did very good job, I am looking to have similar job done on my head. What about the period when hair fall off after the transplantation, but then start to grow back? Have you covered this period. Also would you still have to use minoxidil in future?

Thanks for that! the hair will fall out after 1 month. and come out again after 3m . And u can also use Hat after 1 month so im gone use a hat like the one they use in peaky blinders. I do not use minoxidil, and i do not need to use it on the transplanted hairs, Bc they will never fall out anyway... But im gone use Kerastase Cure Anti-Chute Spécifique. The clinic said i should use a cure (42x1ml) of that after the hairs come out because it will do the hairs thicker

good stuff, did you do the first hair transplant in same clinic, did you plan from start to do 2 hair transplants?

No, the first HT was from another clinic. And no, beacuse my hairloss the first time wasnt that much i had just lost the hairline, but by the years i lost alot more

No, the first HT was from another clinic. And no, beacuse my hairloss the first time wasnt that much i had just lost the hairline, but by the years i lost alot more
    Have anyone heard of Sapphire FUE, they promise to get even better results, or is it just marketing https://drserkanaygin.com/hair-trans...ir-transplant/