Hair Transplant in Istanbul By Hair Of Istanbul - Page 4 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wy001 View Post
    Hi All,
    Well i am thinking to perform my surgery from Hair of Istanbul, one of my friend did from them about 1.5 years ago and his result is impressive, even better then what i can see from Erdogan and other expensive clinic.
    But off course i am scared and concern !
    If i read articles from joe and from other experts , my mind stop me choosing such clinic but when i see the result and work by these clinic my heart choose to go !
    Please update the results from Hair of Istanbul
    I'm going for Hair of Istanbul end of January, scared too, but looks like its a good clinic to choose. I believe there are more very good clinics in Turkey, but go with one you feel is the one! By the way I am from Ireland , Waterford !

post op 3 months, I have shaved my head 2 times since the hairtransplant.
    what do u guys think? and i have seen after alot of serach that the 3 month is when the hairs starts to grow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bilde fra 07.02.2019 kl. 01.27 #2.jpg

Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	61148  

Quote Originally Posted by hairloser94 View Post
    post op 3 months, I have shaved my head 2 times since the hairtransplant.
    what do u guys think? and i have seen after alot of serach that the 3 month is when the hairs starts to grow
    Looks good bro. Density looks very good! How many grafts in total with 2 hair transplant. I went for operation to Hair of Istanbul too) I am 7 days post op, got 4000 grafts, lost few grafts though hit my head it kitchen(, waiting for results..

When can did start shave the donor area?

Hi AlexF1 . . just wondering did you go to hair of Istanbul and how you got on? . . I'm planning on a transplant very soon, I'm very nervous about making the right choice . . I've had a few recommendations but have not yet seen any results in person.
    I'm based in Kilkenny, Ireland . . I'd really value you're advice based on your experience.

Thanks man.

Hi DJM, hy Kilkenny! Yes I went for Hair of Istanbul, can't say anything bad about this place, I stayed in a 5 star hotel, everything was smooth and they seem to have a lot of experience, nothing to worry. I am 10 days post op, all good, I like my new hairline but its hard to tell what the end result, that would be minimum 6 month. Also I am not sure if they missed the crown area, they did just on top and front, but I hope they know what they do and they know where they should add more hair. I am pretty sure there are other good places in Turkey not just hair Of Istanbul, so its up to you if you feel that you can trust clinic.

Hi AlexF1 . . thanks for sharing the experience . . . will you be posting up any pics at all?

There's so many clinics out there . .and with all the good and bad experiences and recommendations is hard to make a final decision!!!

I think i shaved it after just 30 days or right after the shock loss. Bc then it looks very ugly, like half of my head had hair and half of it was just red! so right after the shockloss i think u can shave it.
    My first HT was not more then 1700 grafts maximum, my second at HOF was 4400

Confused!!! . . .question for AlexF1 . . . reply by hairloser04 has no relevance, not requested or makes no sense!

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Confused!!! . . .question for AlexF1 . . . reply by hairloser04 has no relevance, not requested or makes no sense!
    Haha, he asked about how many grafts I had after 2 HT, and when I shaved my head so I answered that?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexF1 View Post
    Hi DJM, hy Kilkenny! Yes I went for Hair of Istanbul, can't say anything bad about this place, I stayed in a 5 star hotel, everything was smooth and they seem to have a lot of experience, nothing to worry. I am 10 days post op, all good, I like my new hairline but its hard to tell what the end result, that would be minimum 6 month. Also I am not sure if they missed the crown area, they did just on top and front, but I hope they know what they do and they know where they should add more hair. I am pretty sure there are other good places in Turkey not just hair Of Istanbul, so its up to you if you feel that you can trust clinic.
    Hello Alex ,
    I'm wondering which Doc or clinic you went with ? how much the cost ? do you recommend ?