+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Dr. Raymond Konior - Hair Transplant Plug Repair Video

We thought some of you prospective hair transplant repair patients might like to see this.

That is an amazing video! I’m feeling better about considering surgery . This is probably the most natural hair transplant hair line that I have ever seen. Is this possible for everyone or do you have to have a certain type of hair? My hair is a little thinner that this guy in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    That is an amazing video! I’m feeling better about considering surgery . This is probably the most natural hair transplant hair line that I have ever seen. Is this possible for everyone or do you have to have a certain type of hair? My hair is a little thinner that this guy in the video.
    Hey Paul,

Dr. Konior is one the best of the best. That's why he's a part of what we do.

Each person is unique, so its always important to understand that hair transplantation is not a one size fits all procedure.

A guy with fine black hair and light skin will most likely need more than one pass to achieve results like this. A blond guy with light skin might get away with less grafts placed in the hairline to achieve a similar result.

The bottom line is that online photos and videos are examples of what can be achieved with today state of the art hair transplant techniques. These examples give prospective patients the ability to assess the surgeon's and surgical staff's ability to produce consistently excellent work, but can never guarantee that you will achieve the exact same result.

This example not only illustrates fantastic repair work, but even more importantly, the importance of choosing the right hair transplant surgeon the first time.

Great Job Dr. Konior and staff! This patient mush be ecstatic!
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerKobren View Post
    Hey Paul,

Dr. Konior is one the best of the best. That's why he's a part of what we do.

Each person is unique, so its always important to understand that hair transplantation is not a one size fits all procedure.

A guy with fine black hair and light skin will most likely need more than one pass to achieve results like this. A blond guy with light skin might get away with less grafts placed in the hairline to achieve a similar result.

The bottom line is that online photos and videos are examples of what can be achieved with today state of the art hair transplant techniques. These examples give prospective patients the ability to assess the surgeon's and surgical staff's ability to produce consistently excellent work, but can never guarantee that you will achieve the exact same result.

This example not only illustrates fantastic repair work, but even more importantly, the importance of choosing the right hair transplant surgeon the first time.

Great Job Dr. Konior and staff! This patient mush be ecstatic!
    This hairline looks more elegant than I am used to seeing in before and after pictures. Maybe it's the video or that I can see the hair being combed through. This is very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by M Law View Post
    This hairline looks more elegant than I am used to seeing in before and after pictures. Maybe it's the video or that I can see the hair being combed through. This is very impressive.
    The video is great. Love the music too.