+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy I need some advice!

Hello, guys...first time posting here, and I really need help and advice.
    I’ve been losing my hair for about a year or so now, started when I was 18 and I’m now 19 looking at some pretty nasty hairline recession. I would say I’m between a Norwood 1 and 2 but it just looks awful, as I do have a large forehead.

I’m just having problems finding a solution that will work for me! I’m trying several forms of treatment that have had good success rates from others. Here’s a little taste what my daily routine looks like: Propecia 1.25 mg, twice a day (afternoon, and before bed), minoxidil twice a day, Irestore regrowth helmet (every other day), and a DHT blocking shampoo. Within the last two weeks, I’ve added some other treatments that I’m hopeful for: Vatamins D, B complex, Fish oil, zinc, iron, and C; I’ve also taken to a daily use of Diatematious earth, which contains Silica; 45 second handstands (why the heck not?); biotopic Regrow Plus; and I’ve started dermarolling (did this when I started treatments initially, but I stopped).

I know that’s a lot, but none of it is working. Here in the last couple weeks, my hairline has gotten noticeably worse and I don’t understand it! What’s worse is that I initially saw very promising results from either the Roller, helmet, Finasteride, or minoxidil that I started about 4 months ago. (I don’t know which because I started the at the same time)However, the hairs I regrew minaturislzed, and have vanished while new ones are also escaping.

I have really three questions I hope you guys can answer:

1.why was I able to grow new hairline hair but not sustain it? (I’m wondering if it’s bwcause I stopped dermarolling)

2.is my finasteride authentic? I’ve considered maybe I got it from a source that wasn’t credible, and I did order it prescription-free on an online pharmacy.
    (I believe it was sale-pharm, but that might not be correct) I believe I ordered a 3 month supply and they came in 2x5 pill tabs rubberbanded together.

3. Finally, I was wondering, what if the problem isn’t DHT based at all? I know having a thyroid that is over/under active can be an issue as well. (I do bodybuilding virtually every day, but Fin should suppress that if the issue is DHT based)

Any responses to this are very much appreciated. I have no more answers so I really need help from this knowledgeable forum. Thank you for taking the time to read this and God bless.