Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLinks1
    • Oct 2018

Am I going bald?

Hey guys, I am 20 Years Old. Atleast a week ago I had a hair cut. I have kept the same style which is pretty much keeping it short from all around the sides and scissor cut on the top/scalp. Now, few days ago I look in the mirror and mostly from the top of my head I can see my scalp through my hairs under light. It freaked me out and worried thinking I'm going bald/thinning. My hairline's not receding, I can kind of see my scalp at the front of my head and I have 2 crowns.

I've posted pictures, do you guys think I'm balding?

I've put some hair oil if you're wondering why it looks oily

pictures: before haircut.
  • Tele
    • Oct 2018

I would certainly not panic just yet. You obviously have two very interesting cowlicks. They may do weird things to your hair. Does your hair appear thinner than you remember at all?

Comment

• OLinks1
      • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Tele
      I would certainly not panic just yet. You obviously have two very interesting cowlicks. They may do weird things to your hair. Does your hair appear thinner than you remember at all?
      I know when I was a kid my hair used to be a little thicker but that's probably because my parents used to put hair ok on me. But then in my early teens I stopped then my hair was becoming a little bit thin. But I never looked at the crown of my head with a mirror. But before my cut you can't really see my scalp through the crown

Here's my hair before I cut it. https://imgur.com/a/ZwrWz0l

Comment

Working...