Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rumblefish7194
    • Nov 2016

Recommendations Doctor California or

I was hoping to get some opinions on which doctors they think are best in California? I've also read positive things about Dr. Alexander who is in Arizona....

I feel quite lost in terms of trying to find the best doctor no matter where they are in the United States.

thanks
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

Try Hasson and Wong in vancouver..they have a very good reputation and great results.

Comment

• rumblefish7194
      • Nov 2016

Thanks. I have heard good things about them. Only hesitation is the plane travel since I have some physical limitations.

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

Hey man,

Come meet Dr. Scott Alexander and myself on 29th November in LA as we are there doing consultations. My email : support@spexhair.com

Information here too : https://www.spexhair.com/hair-loss-c...ion-with-spex/

Regards
        Spex
        Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• pkipling
          Inactive
          • Sep 2014

Look at Dr. Parsa Mohebi as well. He's provides consistent, top notch results (not to mention he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet) and is located in Encino.

Feel free to reach out to me or to his office if you have any questions or would like to discuss. They can put you in touch with me as well if you give them a call at 888.302.8747.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

Working...