21M, Is the beginning of diffuse thinning?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Theboy
    • Oct 2018

21M, Is the beginning of diffuse thinning?

Hey, I hope somebody can help me with this. Is this the beginning of diffuse thinning?
    https://m.imgur.com/a/UXWfXi7 (hair is dry in the last pic)

(My hair is dry in this pic)
    I also want to mention that over the past 2 years I’ve gained a lot of weight. I’m 5’8 and I weighted 185-190 in May - July and I’m currently weighing 173. Could being overweight have an impact on hair loss?

Thank you.
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

I doubt being overweight is having any effect on your hair loss unless your diet is terrible. Stop drinking soda and switch to water and the weight will come off. I haven’t had a soda in 5 years. Start rogaine and propecia which hopefully will slow everything down.

Comment

• BaldBearded
      • Jan 2017

See a doctor! You have not shown pics of your entire scalp, so it's hard to tell if it's TE, or DUPA or any other type of non-standard AA (Male Pattern Baldness).

A good dermatologist can help diagnose.

Comment

• Theboy
        • Oct 2018

Thanks dude and I haven't had a soda in 7 years.

Comment

• Theboy
          • Oct 2018

Originally posted by BaldBearded
          See a doctor! You have not shown pics of your entire scalp, so it's hard to tell if it's TE, or DUPA or any other type of non-standard AA (Male Pattern Baldness).

A good dermatologist can help diagnose.
          I will schedule an appointment with a dermatologist and keep this "thread" updated. Thanks.

Comment

Working...