Hair Transplant Costs?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Driver
    • Nov 2015

In the United States five dollars to $10 a graft is pretty typical. You will pay more on the coasts then you will in other parts of the country.

Comment

• Ahab
      • Jul 2014

If someone goes to India and experiences malpractice, how does he obtain restitution? Because if he cannot or cannot practically obtain restitution, then there is a lack of accountability on the part of the surgeons--i.e., they'd be free to mess you up without penalty.

Comment

• forpsych
        • May 2016

FUE should be about $6 graft in the US. You will find doctors will discount their prices. I researched many doctors in California including Beverly Hills. In the end I went to a doctor who gave me a flat rate for the procedure. The goal was to cover the ares needed covering, but not to obtain a certain number of grafts. Per graft it would have been about $6.50 in the end. I found this to be the best way as the doctor was not encouraged to take hair just to reach a number.

If you stick with a number of grafts, you also have doctors splitting grafts to make a number.

Comment

Working...