This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Klanbo78
    • Jan 2019

I've literally just had my surgery with Dr K today at AEK. I was apprehensive for the same reason, had seen the odd positive story but not as much as I'd like.

However, after researching for weeks, I found something negative about all of the "top" doctors in Turkey, apart from Asmed (Dr Koray Erdogan), but he was expensive. Not quite UK money but not far off. My gut told me to go with AEK, so went for it.

Dr K is quite a character, but I think he still wants to run an ethical clinic and offer a good quality service, despite competition being fierce in Istanbul which is probably forcing him to do stuff he didn't used to, I.e. offer a technician only package.

Anyway, it's day 0 but so far everything has gone well. He made my incisions, the techs did the rest - which I knew would be the case. He did recommend FUT to me as I'm a NW5, but I just don't want a scar. Not ruling it out in the future though. I'll definitely need a follow up surgery for the crown. I'll post some pics shortly.....

Comment

• TBaines
      • Mar 2019

Hi mate,

I'm going to AEK Clinic in July.

Paying €3000 + VAT for the premium package with Dr K.

What was your experience like and result so far?

Like all of us on here I'm doing all the necessary research.

Thanks,

Tommy

Comment

• saassaf
        • Dec 2018

just read all the latest reviews , real reviews on realself about this doctor and then make the decision. trust me, just read there..

Comment

• Baldegg
          • Apr 2019

Originally posted by TBaines
          Hi mate,

I'm going to AEK Clinic in July.

Paying €3000 + VAT for the premium package with Dr K.

What was your experience like and result so far?

Like all of us on here I'm doing all the necessary research.

Thanks,

Tommy

I’ve booked on with Dr K too for End of May any pictures or experiences would be great

Comment

• Walshy94
            • Apr 2019

Have you any updates on your procedure?? I'm really considering AEK for mine.

Comment

Working...