Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Hey Theo. how are you getting on? You must be around day 6 or 7 now?

did either of you have to moisturize your head afterwards? Dr K didnt really say anything about that. I think its because he thinks they should dry out, but ive read other forums where they have a constant spray on it for a few days. what have you guys been doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Theo Saber View Post
    Dear 37L and Karsch & super mario bros full version.

After lots of research I have also booked myself to see DR K at AEK Clinic end of this month. It would be good to compare notes though I have been told I need two separate treatments, I probably need 2000-2500 Grafts.
    All the best guys
    I am booked in at Hairmedico. Istanbul. Only 1 patient per day and doctor does quite a large portion of the work. Many places I researched sound like meat factories.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlsch View Post
    did either of you have to moisturize your head afterwards? Dr K didnt really say anything about that. I think its because he thinks they should dry out, but ive read other forums where they have a constant spray on it for a few days. what have you guys been doing?
    Sorry for the late reply. I also read those forums but I wasn’t given anything to moisture it. I don’t think it’s necessary, my head has healed and 90% scabs have fallen off revealing new hairline and new hair. Many do get given moisturing solutions, many don’t. Go with what your doctor has said to you and trust in what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by choiminzi View Post
    I am booked in at Hairmedico. Istanbul. Only 1 patient per day and doctor does quite a large portion of the work. Many places I researched sound like meat factories.
    Have you booked in at Hairmedico have you? What date are you booked in?

Quote Originally Posted by 37L View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I also read those forums but I wasn’t given anything to moisture it. I don’t think it’s necessary, my head has healed and 90% scabs have fallen off revealing new hairline and new hair. Many do get given moisturing solutions, many don’t. Go with what your doctor has said to you and trust in what they say.
    going well

yeah, he didnt say anything about that so i havent. same as you now, the scabs are falling out now, so going well

Quote Originally Posted by choiminzi View Post
    good luck with it. I did a mega session with FUT and FUE because I wanted to get most done at one time period.

Default Update.

So I am day 17 post FUE. 99% scabs have come off. I’ve had a little trim back and sides today so feeling quite good haha.
    Next hurdle I need to get over is the gym. I’m a big fan of the gym and 3 weeks off has done me in. I am aware that I am able to train again lightly but still worried haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	06867C27-A243-4E8E-94B8-09FE1420E5EA.jpg

Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	59770  

Quote Originally Posted by 37L View Post
    So I am day 17 post FUE. 99% scabs have come off. I’ve had a little trim back and sides today so feeling quite good haha.
    Next hurdle I need to get over is the gym. I’m a big fan of the gym and 3 weeks off has done me in. I am aware that I am able to train again lightly but still worried haha.
    thats great. I got most of my scabs off on day 9 by soaking in the bath for a while and gentily rubbing them off. getting the stapes out tomorrow or the next day. Im now day 12. I agree, want to get back to the gym. are you going to start with minoxydil again?

HI Theo
    hope all's well after you HT. I am considering going with Dr K but going through the early stages of research and decision making, I'm sure you have been there!! I have been diagnosed as NV6 with a potential 2800 grafts from donor area but assume that's subject to a more detailed inspection once I get there. Like most people in my situation, I am managing my expectations and not looking for hair of a 20 yr old just better coverage than i have got now. How did you find everything at the clinic?