Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Donovan1996
    • Oct 2018

Am I Balding? An is it Severe

I don’t wanna make a post but I need answers an I’ve been freaking out checking my hair daily 22 years old. As long as I can remember my hair has been like this an the past year or so I’ve been more self conscious about it for some reason an I have a slopped forehead that makes it look worse. My girlfriend says it’s not bad but women don’t really know what to look for on a balding guy lol an I need people that actually know what to look for opinions.. some photos are with my hair wet
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

There are no photos.

Comment

• pkipling
      Inactive
      • Sep 2014

Try uploading the photos again so that we can see what your hair looks like.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

• Donovan1996
        • Oct 2018

Something must have happened you should see them now
        Attached Files

Comment

• curtantonio
          • Jul 2018

Although it's hard to tell from the photos, your hairline resembles 'male patter baldness.'

Comment

• BaldBearded
            • Jan 2017

Norwood 2?

Comment

• robincurtz
              • Jan 2015

Most probably you are balding.

Comment

• Harrie
                • Oct 2018

seems like norwood 2

Comment

• pkipling
                  Inactive
                  • Sep 2014

It's hard to tell based on these photos alone, as this could be your natural hairline (or your hairline naturally maturing and settling slightly further back). It doesn't seem too alarming to me.

In order to really know what's going on, you would need some before pictures to compare. Moving forward, take new pictures in the same lighting/angles every 6 months or so... And if you're really concerned, set up an appointment with a hair transplant surgeon to have them test the miniaturization levels of your hair and see if that gives more of an indication of what's going on... Regardless, don't panic.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

• Diffuse33
                    • Oct 2018

Hello, based on the photos it looks like you have a receding hair line which is the most common type of male pattern baldness. I wouldn't say it is too serious at the moment, unless it's receded in a very short period of time that is. For now I would just keep an eye on it (as well as your crown) over the next few years. All the best.

Comment

• curtantonio
                      • Jul 2018

Originally posted by Donovan1996
                      Something must have happened you should see them now
                      after looking at your pics again, I might agree you're Norwood 2. Hope not to scare you, but I was like that at age 17-18.

Comment

Working...