Fake Kirkland Signature Minoxidil?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smileythegee
    • Apr 2019

Hey guys, I recently started using minoxidil about 4 weeks ago and by the second week of use i noticed my hair stopped falling out as much when i was in the shower I also notices the redness and slight burning when using this brand of minoxidil. After it dried my hair would feel dry and stiff, Well i ran ran out of this particular brand which is the more expensive brand here in Mexico where i live and decided to the kirkland route, well when i started to use it i noticed that i no longer had the burning sensation and the redness stopped also after drying my hair stayed normal no more stiffness and i now notice more hairs in my hands while washing my hair could i have entered the sheddinhg phase? I hadnt before i started on the kirkland brand I also saw a couple of videos on youtube the supposedly show you how to differentiate a fake kirkland minoxidil and a real one and it seems to have passed those tests although i really dont know how reliable those tests are should i continue using this kirkland brand or should I go back to the more expensive brand I dont want to lose the hair i have left using a maybe fake minoxidil. Has anyone tried this new kirkland minoxidil for more than 3 months ?

Comment

• dracraft
      • Aug 2020

Just receive an ebay order - not sealed

Hi, I just received an ebay order, price was okey, shipping a bit expensive, 12 bottle for 52 USD.

But the bottles weren't sealed, and I don't remember if usually they tend to come with a small paper cap under the plastic cap.

I'll do the drop test to see if I can noticed anything, except that the experiment seems to be with a microscope.

Thanks

Comment

• LarryC
        • Apr 2023

In the UK lots of ebay sellers are disappearing, contacted a couple I had been ordering from and one replied saying fakes had ruined their business, their listings are being removed by ebay. I am trying their site their labels seem genuine, smells ok, no skin issues for me anyway. So might be fakes or the fear of people buying fakes have been the end of Kirk on ebay. I tried the sellers site, Buy-Minoxidil.com will see how that goes, again the label looks ok, smells ok. Time will tell.

Comment

Working...