+ Reply to Thread

Default Advice on what to do

Good evening, I am 20 years old and am experiencing thinning and receding hair, my grandfather and father were both bald before 40 so it is an inevitable situation. I have researched into hair transplants in Turkey acknowledging this is the much more affordable and cheaper option, however have also been advised that the operation may not be successful, I therefore began using Lipogaine which I bought from America but I used this for one month and eventually got into the habit of not using therefore if it was going to work it definitely wouldn't due to this break. My main idea is that if I spend money on prolonging my hair loss (not sure if this could occur and how it would) it would then save me money on a hair transplant until I was much older and I would maybe be more self-confident and more reluctant to get a hair transplant, I am also scared that if I save money and wait for my hair to recede and thin completely, that then I would pay to get a hair transplant which may not work and I would be stuck. Any advice? Any replies would be much appreciated, thanks.

You need to delay the process of hair loss as long as possible, get On propecia and rogaine and stick with it. The longer you delay the better chance something better will come along and if not hair transplant techniques continue to evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    You need to delay the process of hair loss as long as possible, get On propecia and rogaine and stick with it. The longer you delay the better chance something better will come along and if not hair transplant techniques continue to evolve.
    Agree completely. Decide if you want to fight it and if so propecia is your only chance. It might get u another 10 years if your lucky. I do think in 10 hears there will be another treatment that approaches propecia' s effectiveness