Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Shiseido

How soon will we know if this will be an effective baldness cure? Will this technology be better than recent "drug" discoveries found?
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Also, they had a release date of 2018.. is this still true?

Comment

• beetee
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by enaam289
      If you notice abnormal hair loss or bald patches on your head, go see your doctor. The best way to prevent alopecia from spreading is to catch the problem as early as possible and start hair loss treatment. This will give you a head start and might even help stop the problem completely
      NO. The current stuff is junk! We need something real. Hook us up, Shiseido!!!

Comment

• tylerbose
        • Mar 2016

I fear that by the time it comes out we won't be able to get erections anymore.

Comment

• mwolfe
          • May 2017

Replicel/Shiseido is beginning to sound more like a bust. At this point they should have known by now.

Comment

• BoSox
            • Jun 2010

Would people with diffuse thinning, or "fine hair" still be a candidate for hair cloning? I fear my donor area is too weak

Comment

• Ahab
              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by BoSox
              Would people with diffuse thinning, or "fine hair" still be a candidate for hair cloning? I fear my donor area is too weak
              Perhaps if the hair on your head isn't good for cloning, hair elsewhere on you might be suitable, like your beard, for instance.

This is assuming cloning works on all kinds of hair and not just scalp hair.

Comment

Working...