+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz - Any Experiences

Hi everyone,

New to this forum, and looking into getting an FUE procedure with Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz in 2 months. I've done a bit of research and it seems that he is one of the only doctors in Turkey that will do the procedure himself.

So far, his assistant has been very responsive and informative in his replies - I am quite convinced so far.

However, I would like to know if people have had any experience with this? How did everything go? What were your results? Did they meet expectations?

Best,
    A

Make sure you talk to some of his patients and meet them also if possible. There is a guy on this forum that used him, his forum name is baldchimp so you can look at his experience.

Im also looking at this doctor. I like what Ive read and so am booking a FUT and FUE procedure for November

Dear ASP91
    I just used the services of AEK Hair Clinic in Istanbul, It took me a long time to choose a clinic and it was not easy. you can choose to have the Doctor do the operation or have his highly trained technicians do the work while he supervises. I chose the latter and I am delighted to have used them, though I will have to have another session in the future. They are realistic and have a high focus on getting the maximum number of hairs from the Grafts they extract, protecting the hairs is fundamental to them. You will be in good safe hands

Thanks Theo. Im going int tomorrow so your message to ASP91 was timely for me and encouraging

I'm jumping on the band-wagon here as currently Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz is top of my list of choices.

Hey irish blogger. just had the procedure yesterday, fue and FUT. Im happy with the result. Obviously its day one but theyve been great. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Karlsch View Post
    Hey irish blogger. just had the procedure yesterday, fue and FUT. Im happy with the result. Obviously its day one but theyve been great. good luck
    Wishing you the best of luck! I'll be doing FUE only.

How did you find the experience? Did you feel like you were being treated like a patient, or was it a mill factory? I presume the former going on reviews, but would be nice to get up to date information.

Are you staying in the hotel next to the clinic? If so, how is it? Not that it matters really (the important part is the procedure!), but when in a bit of pain, it's nice to be in nice surroundings, especially as it's outside the city so can't really go walking around the sites...

Great to hear,

I just wrote an article https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...Emre-Karadeniz have a read.

great article Theo