X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LostSoldier
    • Jun 2018

My opinion:
    1. Rows - yes with this you will not be able tho cut hair shorter than 2 cm. And if peope will look at the left side, they will stare at it with an open mouth. Mo matter if you wait 12 months. I warned you a few months ago. You've ingored it.
    2. You've just posted clear EVIDENCE of Emhrah Cinik's LIES - YES you have tons of MULTIPLES in you hairline. The same as I have. No surprise for me.

Comment

• superflash
      • May 2018

1. I don't think they will stare with an open mouth. Their mouths will be closed.
      2. Now do you believe that I am a real patient and not a fake account?

Comment

• LostSoldier
        • Jun 2018

A person behind account "superflash" has so much work with managing his accounts on forums all around the world, that he actually doesn't read my comments carefully. "superflash" read my posts carefully before you ask me if I believe or not, that you are a real patient.
        This disucussion is like pattering to the water surface. That's why people behind fake accounts are called water army https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army
        At least some brighter people can see that doctor Emrah Cinik is a BUTCHER. Thanks to the superflash's pluggy hairline photos also..

Comment

• superflash
          • May 2018

Haha LostSoldier you are too funny man. What do I have to do to prove to you that I am a real account? It almost sounds like you are the fake account. Can you prove to me that you are a real patient?

When you talk like THIS and say the SAME THING over and over AGAIN, you are pattering the DISCUSSION and it makes you sound like a fake account. You keep repeating the same thing about Emrah Cinik, it is clear you don't like him, you don't need to bring it up every single time you comment. Only a fake account would do that.

Let's chat on the phone. Prove to me you are a real patient. Direct message me your phone number, if you don't then you are proving that you are a fake account.

Comment

• superflash
            • May 2018

Originally posted by LostSoldier
            A person behind account "superflash" has so much work with managing his accounts on forums all around the world, that he actually doesn't read my comments carefully. "superflash" read my posts carefully before you ask me if I believe or not, that you are a real patient.
            This disucussion is like pattering to the water surface. That's why people behind fake accounts are called water army https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army
            At least some brighter people can see that doctor Emrah Cinik is a BUTCHER. Thanks to the superflash's pluggy hairline photos also..
            I don't get it, am I a fake account or am I a real patient that posts pictures of, as you claim, pluggy hairline? Why would I do that if I am a fake account? Please get in touch with me so we can discuss both of our experiences with Cinik and show me that you are also a real patient.

Cheers

Comment

• LostSoldier
              • Jun 2018

I've already said 10 times, that superflash's photos photos are photos of a real Cinik's patient. But that's all. I've already said, that Cinik has a database full of such photos and that it is no problem for him to take the "best" and present it online under fake accounts like yours. Now I'm done explaining.

I DON'T NEED to prove you anything. All has already been written. I've just warned people reading this thread about Cinik's unfair practices, And maybe all the important things have alerady been said. Even thanks to you. Mr. copywriter.

Comment

• superflash
                • May 2018

As a real patient, it makes me happy to know you think my results and surgery are one of, as you said it, the best.

It doesn't feel good to be accused of being a fake account does it? I don't need to prove to you anything either but I am still doing so because I want you, and others, to know that I am actually a real person/account. Either you are a competitor of Cinik so you are accusing me of being a fake account or you really think I am a fake account. There is no changing your mind so I'm just going to stop trying.

Everyone here knows you think Cinik is unfair, you don't need to REPEAT that every time. If all has already been written then please stop commenting on my thread and distracting others from seeing my progress (unless that is your goal all along because you are a fake account). If you really think Cinik has bad practice then stop commenting and just let my results speak for themselves. If you think I am a fake account then stop accusing me of it and get in touch with me so we can chat. Maybe we can discuss both of our experiences as well.

Comment

• Winston
                  • Mar 2009

Please take the time to read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Based and our TOS as well as user complaints this thread will be removed.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Comment

Working...