Any recent experiences with Dr. Robert J Dorin in NYC?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • njay6
    • Aug 2018

Any recent experiences with Dr. Robert J Dorin in NYC?

Any recent experiences with Dr. Robert J Dorin at True & Dorin in NYC? Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance
  • njay6
    • Aug 2018

40 yo getting my first hair transplant, just want to make sure I'm making the right choice with this doctor. anyone have it done with Dr. Dorin, if so, how are your results?
    any feedback appreciated.

Comment

• 3transplantslater
      • Jan 2016

I just had my second FUT with Dorin. 5th overall. Two at Bosley and one cheap place. I noticed the biggest difference after the one procedure with him, than I had with the previous three. Although when I got the first three I was in more early 20s and so was still losing hair, as I had more transplanted. I also only started finasteride a month before my first FUT with Dorin last May.

Comment

• Ryanthelion
        • May 2019

Old thread but just had a HT with Dr. Dorin and he’s the consummate professional. No pain and based on where he put the follicles I’m hopeful for a good result.

Comment

• news12
          • Aug 2019

Scheduled my procedure with him for later this year. Fingers crossed! Will keep you posted.

Comment

• Spex
            Dr Representative
            • Nov 2008

Hi,

Dr. Dorin is an excellent and very skilful caring surgeon who has a great deal of experience to say the least. You are good to go! Keep us all updated.

Regards
            Spex
            A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
            Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...