Threaded View

Default Not sure what to do

Hi everyone. First time poster. I'm guess I was just wondering if anyone could give me suggestions on what to do. I'm 35 and have had widows peaks for probably the last 10 years. I feel I am at that stage of 'Do I shave my head or not'. Over the past 5 years I have shaved it with a 2 guard on and off. I shave it and I feel like it looks better, then I see myself in pics and think I look better with what hair I have left. At this point my hair isn't changing much. I think I am a Nor III but am not sure because some scales look different. I have no hair loss on the crown, just my temples and front. It looks like my widows peaks are slightly starting to come together. I am about to get married and everything is going my way. I don't know why I am bothered by my hair more than usual lately, but I am. I thought about HT but I think I am not going that route. Do you guys think anything else will work? Propecia, etc? Thanks a bunch.

All the attached pics are recent. Some with shaved head, some with hair. The hair shots are from today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01850.JPG

Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	5448   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01681.JPG

Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	5450   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01844.jpg

Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	5451   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01689.JPG

Size:	50.5 KB