Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enigma23
    • Sep 2015

New growth, outside recipient area post-surgery

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed new "grow" -outside- the recipient area post-surgery. About 2 months ago I had a transplant into the crown, as my hairline is still good. However, afterwards, I started noticing darker vellus hairs inside an area inside each temple region. Now, I lost that hair when I was a teenager, and I'm positive I would've noticed this little forest between now and then. I've also been using minox all over and fin orally for about 5 years. So the only change I can think of was the surgery and the post-operative care.

These hairs don't seem to be growing longer, but the are definitely much darker than any of the other vellus fuzz on my face.
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

This is more than likely a mind trick as you'd not benefit outside the recipient area.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...