Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • macaroon
    • Aug 2018

Vertex or Crown patch, Long time 44 year old picky scalp

Hi everyone. I'm a mid 40s male in London. Included my pic, as you see I have a bald patch around the crown or vertex.

I started shedding in my mid / late 20s. There was a time when I was very depressed I actually used to pick at my scalp obsessively and sometimes even pull little bits of hair out so that probably hasn't helped me!

I still pick a little but I just wonder about getting a FUE, how much would it help my state of mind / self image in general verses the cost.
    Would 1 FUE be enough? Bearing in mind at my age I probably am not shedding nearly as much as that initial shed in my late 20s.

I suppose the area I need might be up to 70 cm2. Are procedures in London crazily expensive compared to overseas?

I quite like the idea of seeing someone local in case of aftercare needs etc...

Would really appreciate any feedback or advice being so new to this community.
    Attached Files
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

You need to be willing to travel to get the best Drs. I would get a online consultation from Dr Bisanga, he is one of the best in the world for FUE. I researched it for years before i decided on him but unfortunately my donor area wasn't thick enough.

Comment

• DAVE52
      • Sep 2010

try buzzing it - you might like it -

Comment

Working...