Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adonis
    • Aug 2018

Mature or Balding?

I've always kept short hair and let it sit on my head but recently I've grown kinda long hair. As I slicked it back the other day I noticed some temple recession that I don't remember. Then again,my hair is really thick.I wouldn't be as worried if my Dad wasn't NW 7. Maybe you guys can tell me if my temple recession indicates impending baldness. Thanks
  • BaldBearded
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Adonis
    I've always kept short hair and let it sit on my head but recently I've grown kinda long hair. As I slicked it back the other day I noticed some temple recession that I don't remember. Then again,my hair is really thick.I wouldn't be as worried if my Dad wasn't NW 7. Maybe you guys can tell me if my temple recession indicates impending baldness. Thanks
    http://imgur.com/a/eIYGQHz
    The only way to really get an idea, is to keep taking photos, every couple of months to compare. How old are you?

Comment

• Adonis
      • Aug 2018

I'm 17, this is a picture of me a year ago with short hair and I don't think I've progressed since then.

Comment

• Nicknads
        • Aug 2018

You could be balding, if both sides are receeding. A mature hairline is usually one finger length from where your origional hairline used to be. Honestly brotha. Do not go on finasteride. Try to order some nizoral 2% from ebay. You cant get it in US without prescription. Shaved your head and try the short look. Dont hide it it will make you go insane. Trust when i say this focus on your education. And trying to pursue a good career.

Comment

Working...