+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Where to get GENUINE Proscar? plus my experience of results.

Hello,

Does anybody know where to get genuine proscar online that will deliver internationally (New Zealand) and don't advertise what's inside? Last time I bought some it got stopped at customs.

I've just purchased a years supply from bestmedicalstore.com claiming to be "Proscar" which turned out to be "Finrest-5" from India which I've never even heard of. The classic 'bait and switch'.

I don't trust generics at all since I know how they work, my father in-law happens to be a scientist who does this exact thing in the UK, his job is to try to reverse engineer patented products and try to replicate the results from analysing the products as they don't have the original formulas or recipe to work from. This is why people on here often say the generic pills don't work very well, because likely it isn't exactly the same active ingredient - just near enough.

Just an aside, I've had fantastic results from genuine proscar and had excellent regrowth to where you could hardly even tell I had been balding, guess I'm just one of the lucky ones. I been using a roughly 1 year on 5 years off approach and its now time to grow it back again!

Well maybe the UK is different but the process for generics in the U.S is rigorous and the active ingredient must be the same not close.

Wish I could help but don't know how to get it shipped to New Zealand. Can't you just go to Dr. and get a script?

I wish it was that simple, when I lived in the UK it was very easy to get there, however here its impossible to get from a Dr. When I went recently she understood my issue, however she couldn't help me even if she wanted to, as to prescribe anything here its all computerised and she required an unlock code which she had to get authorised, and in order to do that I had to have been diagnosed with the issue that the medication is actually for. Gone are the days of doctors just scribbling out prescriptions at their whim.