+ Reply to Thread

Question RU58841 and washing your hair.

-If i apply RU once daily before i go to sleep, is it okay to wash my hair the following morning? I mean the RU should at that point already be skin deep and attached to my hair follicles, right?

-DMSO is a much better and faster skin penetrator and carrier than alkohol or PG. Do you guys think it would be a bad idea to have maybe 10% DMSO in my solution?

-Why do people buy god forsaken drinkable alcohol, instead of buying pure medical grade ethanol/alcohol?

RU should be applied 2tomes a day to increased efficacy. This would also solve your face-washing dilemma, as you would simply apply more. Just remember, if RU isn’t binding to you follicles 24/7, DHT will. This is especially true if you aren’t taking Finasteride. IE, there’s a bunch of DHT in your system waiting to attach when the RU wears off.

Most people use food/grade because it’s cheap and still effective...not sure about DMSO, however. How’s your experience with RU been so far? How long have you been on it?

I apply it once per day. From what i read, RUs halph life is long enough to be effective at once per day. Serum halph life is very short, but topical or whatever you may call it.
    DMSO is absolutely dangerious to use. The one time i used it, it caused fatigue like i was on drugs, and i was spitting blood into my bathsink the next day.

Okay so heres the reason why i think RU is working.
    Im on steroids, on alot of steroids. I was on a cycle when i started using RU. I was shedding alot of hair and my hair was very weak and thinn. When i went on RU, in just 2 weeks my hair started to become so much stronger and thicker, and i was losing almost zero hair for 2 months.
    Now 3 months in, im shedding ALOT of hair again. Much more than before. The way i see it, it means im about to begin regrowing new hair again.
    I have widow peaks and im derma rolling these areas. I see alot of tiny little hairs sprouting everywhere on my bald widow peaks.

More plates more dates also used RU in correspondence with Steroids ...but twice a day is going to do you better. I know, I know, the shit’s expensive as hell but it’s certainly wort a shot. Not sure if RU is working for me or not...upon using it, I noticed small hairs (velous) sprouting on top, but they don’t seem to become terminal. I also started treatment the same time I started Fin and I believe regrowth and shedding are occurring simultaneously. Time will tell...good luck to you mate