+ Reply to Thread

Default My hair transplant with Dr. Ken Anderson, MD, FISHRS

I'm a 42-year-old male. I had a 2000 graft FUT (front hairline) procedure on June 25, 2018 with Dr. Ken Anderson.

After months and months of research, I decided to move forward with Dr. Anderson for this procedure. I did consult with multiple other IAHRS member doctors; however, I just felt better and more confident moving forward with Dr. Anderson and his staff.

IMHO, restoration reviews often seem so laden with hyperbole as to be dismissible out of hand. However that said, let me say that my experience with Dr. Anderson and his practice was been nothing short of spectacular. He is a practitioner who clearly has enthusiasm in his work, pride in his craft, and care for his clients. Dr. Anderson and Meghan Channon (Dr. Anderson's Trichologist and my consultant) met with me multiple times in the weeks beforehand to review, re-review, and re-re-review my concerns, fears, obsessions, hopes, dreams, etc. about the procedure, patiently answering my questions and offering their learned input and feedback. Meghan was quickly responsive and informative throughout our months of email correspondence leading up to my procedure. Dr. Anderson's technicians are personable and have a tender touch, but as important, they are clearly talented and focused on the task at hand.

Lastly, keep in mind that the IAHRS is comprised of the upper echelon of all hair restoration surgeons on the planet. And even among that exclusive cadre, he stands out as a top practitioner (and not to speak for them, but I believe Spencer Kobren and Joe Tillman would agree!).

Do you have any pre-op pictures. Considering having my HT with anderson very soon!

I have visited Dr. Ken Anderson for two treatments over the past four years and have been very satisfied as well. He is a very skilled surgeon - I've found the appearance of my front hairline and crown are both really natural. I regularly receive feedback that I look much younger than I am - this was not a normal occurrence for me before I completed the procedures. I also found the team at Anderson Hair Sciences to be really good to work with - from the moment I connected with them, they were super helpful, patient with me, and very friendly.

I'd strongly recommend Dr. Anderson to anyone looking to complete a restoration procedure. Well worth it.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Ken Anderson, MD, FISHRS, ABHRS's Avatar

Great to see feedback from some of my patients!
    Ken Anderson, MD, FISHRS, ABHRS
    Founder, Director, and Chief of Surgery, Anderson Center for Hair
    Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
    Board Certified, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
    Board Certified, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
    Board Certified, American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    Fellow, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
    Founder and President, American Academy of Hair Restoration Surgery

+1 (404) 256-4247

www.AtlantaHairSurgeon.com
    View my IAHRS Profile