Vancouver Scalp micropigmentation full scalp for $650 Canadian?? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Vancouver Scalp micropigmentation full scalp for $650 Canadian??

Hi has anyone had smp done with Kevin Harper? His website is www.thebaldcure.ca it says $650 for smp? For the whole Scalp? There located I'm Vancouver bc. There's so many clinics in Vancouver doing this I don't know who to choose what exactly should I ask for?

I have an appontment with him too in a couple weeks did you actually go through with it? hows was the experience?

Did you go through with it? how did it go?

Don't bother. I took the whole day off work, put my kid in childcare and he never showed up. Or rather, he was going to be 2 hours late so there wouldn't be enough time left in the day to do the procedure. He decided it would be best to reschedule. Cost me $478 dollars in job revenue lost and child care cost. He blamed "heavy traffic" for the 2 hour delay, which was total BS because there wasn't any traffic. I checked. The guy obviously doesn't want to do this work, or care that he puts people out, which would mean he probably doesn't give a damn what type of job he does to your scalp. My advice is find someone else. I'm going to.

Default Still looking to get SMP?

Hello
    I am a UK based Scalp Micro-pigmentation technician, I came across your post. I just wanted to tell you that Shauna McGrath is based in Vancouver and she is absolutely excellent. I first saw her talk on SMP back in 2015, she is highly knowledgable and is an expert in this field.
    Thanks, Eve

Hi, I am looking to get this done in the next few weeks, I am curious who you ended up with and if you are happy?
    Thanks

Default Kevin Harper SMP

Hi I am looking at him also, how did yours go? Any information is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Default Awsome work

I had my SMP done by Kevin Harper. He is a incredible guy. He paid so much attention to the detail of every hair dot he made. I highly recommend him. He's very booked up and busy from referrals though. My brother and 3 cousins are all booked with him now. He's a very honest and friendly guy. His hairline design was spot on and looks so good. I feel so good my face is balanced and looking great. I wish I found him sooner. Very clean hygienic and safe. He spent 6 hours on my scalp and finished me in 2 sessions. I mentioned the post saying he cancelled to reschedule on a client in this forum.... he said that he won't work on a client that is rushing him. As he likes to give quality work and take his time. He only performs on 1 client every other day to keep his wrists and quality of work top notch. Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know he's a great at what he does.

Just want to update. My results are excellent. I jurist had a touch up last week. Kevin now performs the stubble stroke smp technique. He only charged me $350 for a touch up and said he enjoys the work doesn't Want to rip people off like other company's do charging multiple thousands. Kevin's booked up for months though. Anyways hope you guys find it help full.

www.instagram.com/thebaldcure.ca check out the stubble stroke technique he does.

Default Another update 2024

My smp stoll looks very realistic and undetectable. Kevin has done quite a few of my friends scalps now all were very happy.

Next up I'll be getting my beard micropigmentation done by him.