+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hair Regeneration

"Experts suggest that a marketable solution is less than a decade away."

This is from Aderans Research website about when hair regeneration will be available. Is this accurate? Will it really take that long?

I think that's a bit long. Histogen is going to hit shelves in 5 years max so I don't know if that company is going to make any money if they hold off for 5 years after a viable solution is already on the market. 5 years max for hair cloning man. Don't fret.

Histogen's HSC, does that relate to cloning as well? Or are these 2 future treatments different from each other? Also, I've been told that hair cloning is 20 years away.

I am growing a huge fringe until histogen comes out.

Thumbs up Sooner!

I think something will come out sooner than 10 years. I don't think we'll have anything that can, by itself, restore a NW6 to NW1 in less than 10 years.

But Histogen and Aderans combined + a traditional HT will be close to that, i think.

They do have different approaches. Histogen's HSC will probably be cheaper than Aderan's Ji Gami CN, but also more modest in results (that's what the numbers in the trials show anyway). HSC will probably give you regrowth, thickening and stop your hair loss. Their results might not be everlasting (5 years, some say) since they use growth factors.

But I think it will be satisfactory for most and it will buy us all valuable time and the chance to stay off minox/fin.
    Last edited by crashul; 06-26-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling

Histogen said their results will last as long as previous hair in those areas lasted. Thats about 16 years for my temple hair.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Histogen said their results will last as long as previous hair in those areas lasted. Thats about 16 years for my temple hair.
    Well yeah, that was also my impression at first. But now I've read carefully and if i understand it correct they are incubating stem cells in low gravity environment and harvesting their secretions.These contain "growth factors". Whatever they take out of the cells is injected into your bald zones and promoting regrowth.

I'm no scientist but if they would only use growth factors from the embryonic stem cells I don't see why these should contain the genetic information of the original hair follicles, and thus give the new ones the same life spam.

But I'm just speculating really.

lol. They will most likely adapt to existing DNA and mimic it.

Something like that I guess...

Default Professional Help is here

One of my friend from Belarus, she is a doctor, working at plastic surgery hospital that is known as very famous, professional and succesfull surgery hospital at Istanbul, Turkey.. She mentioned detailly about their operations. If you need plastic surgery for your hair loss, before going somewhere, before loosing time and loosing money you can ask her anything about your problems. I can give her contact number, my contact is trendgurusu@gmail.com.. live with health..

Quote Originally Posted by trendgurusu View Post
    One of my friend from Belarus, she is a doctor, working at plastic surgery hospital that is known as very famous, professional and succesfull surgery hospital at Istanbul, Turkey.. She mentioned detailly about their operations. If you need plastic surgery for your hair loss, before going somewhere, before loosing time and loosing money you can ask her anything about your problems. I can give her contact number, my contact is trendgurusu@gmail.com.. live with health..
    bitch please