+ Reply to Thread

Default Success, what works/helps for me. Hopefully helps you too.

25 years old. From 21-23, i ran heavy DHT juice. It straight shredded my hair. It was weaker thinner and my natural widows peaks receded as a whole. And the corner blatantly where thinner. Everyone noticed and i was about a bad NW2 with a widows peak ontop...Even off steroids it was getting worse so i took action this is my regimen.

.50/1/1.50 mg fin. I try to break my 5mg up into 1mg but its hard. so i usually take that dosage every day or other day. Hopefully the prescription i refill will be different pills easier to break up.

on temples Rogain foam during day and just started liquid at night. I also use 3% OTC retinol on skin/hairline.

biotin fishoil multivitamin coconut oil

coconut oil massage with nizoral every 4-5 days.

started derma rolling this week. I have 0.25 needle i do everyday. and gonna do 1.25 once a week. ill see how it works. it feels good but just started.

all that combined with VERY little topik on the temples i have a next to perfect hairline which i get compliments constantly. ill upload pics soon but thats what i do.

I will note, I started as soon as i could. So my line/temples where thinning and i could hide it but the rest of my hair was fine. So maybe cause i started so early it helped.
    Im also going to get a inversion table for about 150$ so i can hang upside downfor blood and it helps your back and joints anyway. Im a big gym goer so i want it anyway lol.

I didnt have shedding on rogaine, but i eased into it and used foam first for awhile and was on fin for a few months before i started as well.

zinc biotin fishoil coconut oil multivitamins etc all will make your hair thicker /darker from my experience.

only sides on fin are im slightly less horny id say than i "should" be. But still have 0 problems going 3 rounds with gf and going solo afterwards as well.

blood flow, dht, vitamins, rogaine, fin should all help. I understand ppl are scared of side effects but just ****en do it. I have 2 friends who started losing after i did. And now 2 years later but bald while i look like josh duhamel. And they regret not listening to me. Good luck to all and ask any questions here

Thank you for your input raze. Which dermaroller did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Solutions View Post
    Thank you for your input raze. Which dermaroller did you use?
    i use 0.25mm everyday. and 1.50 once a week. ive used rogaine foam for about a year, and i feel its helped maintain and ive had mild regrowth nothing really "noticable" on the temples. But switching to liquid once or a twice a day and derm rolling seems to help. I am now noticing actually denser thicker hair in temples and ALOT of baby hairs all over my hairline.