+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

get a room!

Default crochet hats!

I guess I'm reviving an old thread, but I had to put in my recommendation.

My hair has been thinning for awhile, and I don't like to leave the top uncovered. I've started using the situation as an excuse to experiment with making hats for myself. I have a whole pile of caps that I've knitted and crocheted in different colors and patterns, and have had a lot of fun wearing them. I love how my hair looks out the bottom of a hat- you could never tell it's thinning out!

Thumbs up

There are 2 good products for topical concealers.

1- a hair building fiber. i recommend Trendz Volumizer. it is similar to toppiks but i prefer it as i feel it works better.

2- dermat is another good product and is water proof. i use it when i go on family trips!

but i recommend that you use a DHT blocker to protect the balance hair that you have. otherwise it is only hair systems for you my friend!

I have both caboki (same thing as toppik) and derm match.

Often I blend the two.

Kaboki and Toppik come in containers that shake out like salt and pepper . But instead of putting it on your dinner, you put the Kaboki on your hair.

The Kaboki stays in better with hairspray. Instead of shaking off your head like dandruff,its much better to put a little hairspray to keep it on. It says on until you wash it off, even when sleeping.

Derm match is something you paint onto your hair. It thickens each hair and paints your scalp the color of your hair. So instead of using hairspray for the Kaboki to keep it on, I use the derm match.

Thus i dont have to use much of each and they work in tandem. The stuff really does work!!!