Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deftones62
    • Jul 2018

dutasteride question

Hey, I've been on dutasteride for 4 years and my beard and body hair have pretty much gone. I was never a hairy guy but I did have a fine beard and chest hair, which have all but gone now. Although I don't care about that I was just wondering if this is a normal response. As I feel I am still thinning up top.

All I take is dutasteride.
  • pajason
    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by deftones62
    Hey, I've been on dutasteride for 4 years and my beard and body hair have pretty much gone. I was never a hairy guy but I did have a fine beard and chest hair, which have all but gone now. Although I don't care about that I was just wondering if this is a normal response. As I feel I am still thinning up top.

All I take is dutasteride.
    I don't know about dutasteride but its normal with propecia and has happened to me. I still have some body hair but much less than before.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Ive not found that and been on DUT for a few years now. I think the body changes regardless of DUT or Fin and people are too quick to label it as a result of taking them. However it could well be because of it for you are your body might respond differently.

Regards
      Spex
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...