+ Reply to Thread

Default (19m) Not sure if I'm balding or not

Hey guys - Do you think im losing hair? Here are some pics

https://imgur.com/a/Ow9DAk9

The first picture is my hair from 3 years ago (very unmanaged), the second is from about 7 months ago, the next series are from a month ago, the the following ones are from today after a relatively short haircut for me. I noticed my temples are kind of high... But honestly looking at the picture from 7 months ago and even 3 years ago my temples look really high as well. I haven't noticed any change in the front of my hairline either, and the crown is fine (I have like 4 cowlicks, one on the back, two on the sides, and one up front, which accentuates the temples). I think I'm being anxious because i just noticed the relatively high temples.

For my family history, everyone on my dad's side of the family (including my dad) has great hair. I have pretty similar hair to my dad as well I think, he has decently high temples. My mom's grandfather however, did go bald, but he had a much different pattern of hair than I have. What do you guys think is going on? Just a mature hairline?

No

NO!

From those pics, it does not seem like it at all. You have a natural looking hairline and your scalp doesn’t even look like it is losing any hair density. Some people would die to have hair like that. You are all good man-no need to worry from those pics. Enjoy your life and do not even think about hair concerns right now.

Thanks... only reason I’m worried is because when I shower and dry my hair with my towel there’s like 10-12 hairs In the towel and a few in the sink. But I do have pretty thick hair and blow dry it and use product pretty much everyday so it could be a result of that.

Also, when I pull my hair back it’s decently v shaped, but again that could just be my mature hairline and it’s kind of always been like that

Hi, does anyone mind looking at this post again? I've added more pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/fV3HIOK

Like I mentioned in the previous post... I've been losing some hair but im not sure if it's in the range of normalcy... about 3-4 hairs in the shower, about 10ish hairs on the towel, none on my pillow, but I lose some throughout the day. But looking at my left temple, is that normal for a maturing hairline? Thanks.