X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John1231
    • Jul 2018

(19m) Not sure if I'm balding or not

Hey guys - Do you think im losing hair? Here are some pics

The first picture is my hair from 3 years ago (very unmanaged), the second is from about 7 months ago, the next series are from a month ago, the the following ones are from today after a relatively short haircut for me. I noticed my temples are kind of high... But honestly looking at the picture from 7 months ago and even 3 years ago my temples look really high as well. I haven't noticed any change in the front of my hairline either, and the crown is fine (I have like 4 cowlicks, one on the back, two on the sides, and one up front, which accentuates the temples). I think I'm being anxious because i just noticed the relatively high temples.

For my family history, everyone on my dad's side of the family (including my dad) has great hair. I have pretty similar hair to my dad as well I think, he has decently high temples. My mom's grandfather however, did go bald, but he had a much different pattern of hair than I have. What do you guys think is going on? Just a mature hairline?
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

No

Comment

• BaldBearded
      • Jan 2017

NO!

Comment

• Sean
        • Jan 2011

From those pics, it does not seem like it at all. You have a natural looking hairline and your scalp doesn’t even look like it is losing any hair density. Some people would die to have hair like that. You are all good man-no need to worry from those pics. Enjoy your life and do not even think about hair concerns right now.

Comment

• John1231
          • Jul 2018

Thanks... only reason I’m worried is because when I shower and dry my hair with my towel there’s like 10-12 hairs In the towel and a few in the sink. But I do have pretty thick hair and blow dry it and use product pretty much everyday so it could be a result of that.

Also, when I pull my hair back it’s decently v shaped, but again that could just be my mature hairline and it’s kind of always been like that

Comment

• John1231
            • Jul 2018

Hi, does anyone mind looking at this post again? I've added more pictures.

Like I mentioned in the previous post... I've been losing some hair but im not sure if it's in the range of normalcy... about 3-4 hairs in the shower, about 10ish hairs on the towel, none on my pillow, but I lose some throughout the day. But looking at my left temple, is that normal for a maturing hairline? Thanks.

Comment

Working...