RU58841 HELP - Side Effects - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default RU58841 HELP - Side Effects

Hi,

I used ru58841 2 months ago for a week, woke up the 7th day with a numb left arm and chest pain. Went to the doctor and had an EKG and ECG done and everything came back fine.

But after 2 months I still have slight chest pain and arm numbness; these symptoms come and go so its good theyre not constant but they happen at least every other day.

Im worried ive done irreversible heart damage (maybe to the receptors?)

So my question is has anyone used ru58841 and had the sides go away completely after time has passed. I see a lot of posts about sides but not if the sides have gone away.

Thanks!!!

What strength were you using??

Also, can you post a pic of the bottle you have??

Dose was 5%, heres the link to the place i got it:

https://www.chemyo.com/ru58841-solution.html

Quote Originally Posted by vmmatch View Post
    Dose was 5%, heres the link to the place i got it:

https://www.chemyo.com/ru58841-solution.html
    No, could you please post a picture of you holding the bottle with this forum as a background??

Reason I'm asking is because there's a lot of disinformation posters on the internet right now trying to discredit this drug because its becoming major competition to finasteride.

If you cant post a pic of you holding the bottle within 24 hrs I'm gonna assume you're full of shit

Look bro im not on here to waste my time to try and “discredit” something. I came on here for help/answers. And I don’t have the bottle, it was 3 months ago; i threw that piece of crap away. You can believe what you want.

Maybe this drug is safe, but the place i got it from was tainted? Who knows? All I know is I’ve had side effects that have lasted for months. Good news is they have started to subside a little.

Look bro im not on here to waste my time to try and “discredit” something. I came on here for help/answers. And I don’t have the bottle, it was 3 months ago; i threw that piece of crap away. You can believe what you want.

Maybe this drug is safe, but the place i got it from was tainted? Who knows? All I know is I’ve had side effects that have lasted for months. Good news is they have started to subside a little
    I've heard of other people having heart problems on this drug. One guy messed up his heart so bad the doctor gave him 2 years to live.

I'm too scared now to try this drug, but its very hard to know what to believe anymore, because some people report absolutely zero side-effects on RU

Read here: https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...dndrome.19211/

And here: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...U58841-Warning

"Anonym skrev:

Hello guys I did not want to say this here and told people to do it for me but I just feel bad not doing it myself.

I have been clinically diagnosed with Heart Failure. My heart does not pump enough blood for the body anymore and I have months and maybe a year or two to live. I have been very depressed about this but little by little I have come to terms with it.

It started happening right after using RU for 3 days. I used it in total for nearly a week I dont remember exactly. It started with the chest pains for a month then with shortness of breath and fatigue then with pulmonary edema cough now I cannot breath lying down, every single symptom of heart failure I have now but it's not too severe because it's just starting. This is always progressive and treatments are very limited. I have researched tremendously about this.

Some can live +10 years but they don't have it as complicated as me.

Many of you won't believe this and maybe you think I am a rare case and that may be so but let me tell you that the way RU works is the same way nilutamide bilutamide and other drugs like that work and one of the listed side efffects is Heart failure.

The heart contains a lot of muscle and those muscles have androgen receptors, therefore it has a direct impact on it. DHT does but I think it's more pronounced with androgen receptors. As for family history nobody in my family had heart problems and they live a pretty long time.

I have less than 5 year survival beacuse of my symptoms. I do not seek help here or forums like this only top doctors and health boards.

I am just reporting this so I may be at peace with it and done what I had to do. I've told 10 people in the forums including some in propeciahelp by PM just about it and they may be start reporting it in the forums.

I also have met a couple of propecia guys in other forums like propeciahelp with heart problems but nobody as bad as me and I may have scared a couple of them with heart failure but I think they have low cortisol and minor heart problems not heart failure. Heart failure is the worst you can have and I think propecia does not cause heart failure only AR antagonists do.

I only have heart failure with no brain fog, penis issues or any other thing.

Heart failure prognosis is worst than cancer prognosis, it's pretty bad. Maybe a heart transplant can save me but that's just too much and really difficult to get, besides I will always think somebody deserves that heart transplant better than me.

I am not coming back to these forums anymore. It just brings me bad thoughts and memories I want to forget. I do not blame anybody but myself for this and my family will suffer because of my selffishness. I am only 23 but I have a mother and little sister.

I just wanted all of you to know of the dangers that this drug may pose so I can die at peace. I know it sounds harsh but it took me a long time to accept this fact that I won't live enough.

If you guys want to help me out, the only thing you can do is tell people that RU has caused heart failure in a member of this forum and has a poor prognosis to live so I can be at peace that I helped future losses in some way.

Also I want to ask you not to reveal the info of me I have put in this forum at all. Just tell people RU has caused heart failure in one guy. It is a matter of dignity and shame too.

Also please delete my account here. I do not wish to come back here anymore.

Those three things is what I can ask you to do for me as my dying wish.

Please take care all of you and hopefully we will see each other someday

But then this drug has been approved in Indonesia, so how dangerous can it be??

http://www.mezogenrx.com/mezogen2.html

I saw this and The fact that this is being sold as a product in Indonesia is one of the reasons i felt okay about trying it. I think this drug is like many- some will have sides and some will not. Ironically i went to the cardiologist today and got results that my heart is fine. They now think it may be neurological... this process is taking so much time and money honestly wish i would have never done this.

I saw this and The fact that this is being sold as a product in Indonesia is one of the reasons i felt okay about trying it. I think this drug is like many- some will have sides and some will not. Ironically i went to the cardiologist today and got results that my heart is fine. They now think it may be neurological... this process is taking so much time and money honestly wish i would have never done this.
    Sorry to hear that. Just be lucky you havent done any damage to your ticker.
    And if those side-effects are getting less you are probably okay

hey dude I got persistant sides too but for me they were more akin to post finasteride syndrome. libido/sleep/puffy face. just used it once and I crashed like a month later. made a lot of recovery but still not the way I used to be but still have hope as I feel like i'm making strides.

how are you doing? i'm also on swolesource/hackstasis forums more so dm there if u want