+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

That is a pretty high dose... Good news is 10 days is not that long so hopefully you’ll get back to normal! Where did you get the RU from?

Quote Originally Posted by vmmatch View Post
    That is a pretty high dose... Good news is 10 days is not that long so hopefully you’ll get back to normal! Where did you get the RU from?
    Yeah hopefully, got it from anagenic the 5% KB solution. How long did you go on it before you stopped?

7days. But I did 5%. And I got mine from Chemyo so was just wondering if we got it from the same place...

Hi guys ..first time posting on here ..i have also experienced bad side effects with RU ..i only used for 4 days at 5% got a premixed solution ..my heart is beating very fast i have high blood pressure and am getting anxiety now too. Its been going on 6 days since i stopped taking RU does anyone have any advice on how to control heart rate and blood pressure? Getting very worried now wish i never touched this stuff

Hi Helpneeded,

Do you ever end up feeling any better. Would love an update as I am going through the same thing.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Helpneeded View Post
    Hi guys,

After taking Ru 3 times I seem to be experiencing cheat pains/discomfort, shortness or breath, fatigue and sternum/back aches. Symptoms seem to come and go. I rush to hospital twice on the weekend and did an EGC, ECHO, xray and blood test all pass all test. I have no history of anxiety or stress or hypochondriac nature …or any family history of heart problems … I also visited a cardiologist and he couldn't find anything... which seems to be a theme with other customer who've taken RU. I want to ensure I don't cause any long term heart problems, so I'm writing to here to ask and warn people who have been on or thinking about taking RU : (….

HELP---I really do need help here, can any one who has taken RU advise or someone in the medical field familiar with Androgen blockers advise how I can remedy the side effects asap as I don't want any long term health issues.

Hi Helpneeded,

Do you ever end up feeling any better. Would love an update as I am going through the same thing.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdole123 View Post
    Hi Helpneeded,

Thank you!
    Hi bobdole123
    I also had similar sides..racing heart beat ..high blood pressure
    Went on for few month's at first i used omeprazole and that helped a lot ..after talking to another member on here i now drink hibiscus tea atleast 3 times a day and take hawthorne extract and cbd oil ..this combination has greatly reduced my bloodpressure and other sides ..

Sounds more like anxiety of using the product than the drug as i have said in previous posts RU was a great replacement for topical flutamide which does go systemic but in the case of RU it was used in various strengths on monkeys and blood tests were done and they found it does not go systemic i had what i thought was heart palpitations when i used minoxidil but after many years it was what i read about other people side effects although i did get headaches from minox topical in the beginning i am now on oral minoxidil 5mg a day and no side effects great and the hair is getting thicker by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Sounds more like anxiety of using the product than the drug as i have said in previous posts RU was a great replacement for topical flutamide which does go systemic but in the case of RU it was used in various strengths on monkeys and blood tests were done and they found it does not go systemic i had what i thought was heart palpitations when i used minoxidil but after many years it was what i read about other people side effects although i did get headaches from minox topical in the beginning i am now on oral minoxidil 5mg a day and no side effects great and the hair is getting thicker by the day.
    Hi ..ive been reading about oral minoxidil ..something im looking to try ..is yours doctor prescribed? I see it can cause hair growth all over take it you haven't experienced this

Quote Originally Posted by Baldyspen View Post
    Hi ..ive been reading about oral minoxidil ..something im looking to try ..is yours doctor prescribed? I see it can cause hair growth all over take it you haven't experienced this
    yes i did have a wee bit high blood pressure so my gp in uk has let me have 5mg pfizer loniten what i did was to monitor my blood pressure once in the morning and once at night taking two to three readings i both arms left and right write these down and then ask your doctor if you can go onto it but i am still taking my blood pressure readings twice a week and letting my gp know once a month and i feel better now i am on them.