+ Reply to Thread

Default My BHR Experience and Dr Bisanga

With regards to aesthetic medicine and cosmetic interventions there is an indefinable quality both in listening to and understanding an individuals look and desire beyond a projected frame of reference from the practitioner or surgeon. Which is why I have had no hesitation in directing people to Dr Bisnga. He is someone you feel comfortable working collaboratively with who operates with integrity, knowing that sometimes the most important decision is when not to intervene. Having assisted some of the worlds leading aestheticians, plastic surgeons and cometic dermatologist internationally, I know it is very easy to make someone look different but requires great subtlety and skill to make them look better.

I came to Dr Bisanga because of his large body work in restoring and enriching Norwood 2 hair lines. I first met him for PRP and was struck by his temperament. If the temperament is sound usually the work is too. Having met him in person twice, coupled with the body of work I have seen and my experience of his special clinic, it was with complete confidence I looked forward to working with him.

While I was having surgery I slept a lot and had no high blood pressure in either sitting because I trusted implicitly what was going on.

I also took time to talk to his technicians whom he has collected from his work, tours, workshops and presentations form all around the world. Spain, Poland the Philippines and Belgium. I leant what their backgrounds were and for how long they had been working. There are no inexperienced hands at BHR, most of all they are human beings who create an authentic and caring atmosphere.I believe I could not have had this experience anywhere else in the world and certainly not in the stiff clinics of the U.K.

I did contact other clinics in Belgium but the BHR Clinic is unique headed up by the skill of Dr Bisanga who I believe can actually deliver my preferred aesthetic.

When the work is invisible but your look visibly refreshed and enhanced, it’s a fine art indeed. 2431 grafts

I am now 12 days post op hair is growing really fast. The pictures were at day 10 post op. I have medium corse hair and received prp in my recipient area, groupings were as follows 1 Hair : 586 - 2 Hair 1148 - 3 Hair 599 - 4 Hair 98

Default Pictures before and After Follow Link

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble130 View Post
    With regards to aesthetic medicine and cosmetic interventions there is an indefinable quality both in listening to and understanding an individuals look and desire beyond a projected frame of reference from the practitioner or surgeon. Which is why I have had no hesitation in directing people to Dr Bisnga. He is someone you feel comfortable working collaboratively with who operates with integrity, knowing that sometimes the most important decision is when not to intervene. Having assisted some of the worlds leading aestheticians, plastic surgeons and cometic dermatologist internationally, I know it is very easy to make someone look different but requires great subtlety and skill to make them look better.

I came to Dr Bisanga because of his large body work in restoring and enriching Norwood 2 hair lines. I first met him for PRP and was struck by his temperament. If the temperament is sound usually the work is too. Having met him in person twice, coupled with the body of work I have seen and my experience of his special clinic, it was with complete confidence I looked forward to working with him.

While I was having surgery I slept a lot and had no high blood pressure in either sitting because I trusted implicitly what was going on.

I also took time to talk to his technicians whom he has collected from his work, tours, workshops and presentations form all around the world. Spain, Poland the Philippines and Belgium. I leant what their backgrounds were and for how long they had been working. There are no inexperienced hands at BHR, most of all they are human beings who create an authentic and caring atmosphere.I believe I could not have had this experience anywhere else in the world and certainly not in the stiff clinics of the U.K.

I did contact other clinics in Belgium but the BHR Clinic is unique headed up by the skill of Dr Bisanga who I believe can actually deliver my preferred aesthetic.

When the work is invisible but your look visibly refreshed and enhanced, it’s a fine art indeed. 2431 grafts

I am now 12 days post op hair is growing really fast. The pictures were at day 10 post op. I have medium corse hair and received prp in my recipient area, groupings were as follows 1 Hair : 586 - 2 Hair 1148 - 3 Hair 599 - 4 Hair 98
    http://s50.photobucket.com/user/Bubble130618/library/

Hello ! Just posted my 3 month pictures , not sure what to expect but this is my progress.
    I returned to Dr Bisanga 3 months post Op for PRP

Default Before , 10 Days Post Op , 3 Months Post Op

Below are uploaded pictures Before, 10 Days Post Op and 3 Months Post Op.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pre Op 1.jpg

Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	59151   Click image for larger version

Name:	10 Days Post Op 1.jpg

Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	59152   Click image for larger version

Name:	10 Days Post Op 2.jpg

Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	59153   Click image for larger version

Name:	10 Days Post Op 3.jpg

Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	59154   Click image for larger version

Name:	10 Days Post Op 4.jpg

Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	59155   Click image for larger version

Name:	10 Days Post Op 5.jpg

Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	59156   Click image for larger version

Name:	10 Days Post Op 6.jpg

Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	59157   Click image for larger version

Name:	3 Months Post Op 1.jpg

Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	59158   Click image for larger version

Name:	3 Months Post Op 2.jpg

Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	59159   Click image for larger version

Name:	3 Months Post Op 3.jpg

Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	59160  

Click image for larger version

Name:	3 Months Post Op 4.jpg

Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	59161  

thanks for sharing, any pics of your donor area?
    cheers

Apologies for late posting. This is my 9 month progress. I'm thrilled with the results. The aftercare and follow up of Dr Bisanga and all his colleagues has been first class. Just for information I have had periods of ingrowing hair which is natural for me as I have curly hair, go back and consult with your clinic as to how to best deal with this . I have been crushing 4 aspirin and mixing it in my shampoo to help remove skin cells and prevent ingrowing hairs. Below are all my Photos including my nine month pictures . Click the link below. I Will Post again at 1 year.

Apologies for late posting. This is my 9 month progress. I'm thrilled with the results. The aftercare and follow up of Dr Bisanga and all his colleagues has been first class. Just for information I have had periods of ingrowing hair which is natural for me as I have curly hair, go back and consult with your clinic as to how to best deal with this . I have been crushing 4 aspirin and mixing it in my shampoo to help remove skin cells and prevent ingrowing hairs. Below are all my Photos including my nine month pictures . Click the link below. I Will Post again at 1 year.