X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Umutsly13
    • Jun 2018

my hair transplant experience

Hello
    I had hair transplant in Turkey 7 months ago.
    My hair loss started when ı was 29. I really shocked. I used natural medicines but it didn´t change anything. After that ı started to search hair transplant clinic. UK´s clinics was expensive to me so ı started to search clinics which in another countries. After that ı realised Turkey is good choice for me. I looked many Turkish clinic´s web sites and ı found really good campaign in HistoryHair´s web site. This campaign include 3 night 5 star hotel accommadition + internal transport with VİP car + operation + all medicines + maximum graft plantation + prp treatment + interpreter + 3. day washing + for companion (room mate) hotel and car transfers free and all of these only 1000 pound. I negotiate with them. I decided to go there. They took me from airport and took me hotel. I loved that hotel, hotel was so nice. They hosted me so well. They was so kind. now my hair is so rich and looking so nice. I feel more younger with my hair right now. I am pleased to chose HistoryHair. I am greatful to them. I can suggest HistoryHair with my all heart. I found HistoryHair´s facebook account after my operation and they have good campaign too in their facebook account.
    Facebook account: HistoryHair Avicenna Hospital
  • BaldBearded
    • Jan 2017

How about some before/after pics?

Comment

• Umutsly13
      • Jun 2018

This is my result. I am really happy to work with HistoryHair. İstanbul was so good and this happened to me small holiday. They helped me for everthing. This is their facebook link.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
      Attached Files

Comment

• BaldBearded
        • Jan 2017

Cool... how about a close-up on the hairline?

Comment

• Umutsly13
          • Jun 2018

In this clinic hair line and hair exit way be in progress private for each people. My hair line was sketched suitable for face. They don´t make same for everybody i realised that when i saw before-after pics and they always say this.

Comment

• scarmenpouit
            • Jun 2018

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience. I was looking at Turkey for Hair Implant. I'm actually going to Istanbul in December for Business.

I have few questions:
            - is it FUE?
            - How many follicule unit they implanted to you for that price?
            - Did you have to shave your hair?
            - Could you tell me the name of the doctor that performed the procedure to you?

Comment

• Umutsly13
              • Jun 2018

yes it was FUE. 4700 graft. Yes you have to shave your hair. Serol Inceoglu was the name of doctor who that performed the procedure to me.

Comment

• Umutsly13
                • Jun 2018

They help much when you write their facebook. I reached them with facebook.

Comment

• scarmenpouit
                  • Jun 2018

Thank you, I will contact them, even though this feels like some promotion. I will just gather some details on their service and pricing.

So you are happy with the service and the quality of your transplant?

Comment

• Umutsly13
                    • Jun 2018

I am pleased with their service. Hotel was comfortable and beatiful. Previous day of transplant I swam in hotel´s pool. There was shopping center next to the hotel. I wandered in the shopping center too. They took me from airport with VIP van. People were so kind. I am pleased with quality of transplant. As you can see on the picture, my hair is rich and looking good. So I am happy with the service and quality of their transplant.

Comment

Working...