Threaded View

Angry Experience with Landmark Hair https://landmarkhair.com/ (Warren)

Anyone who has experienced with Landmark Hair and the owner Warren? Totally unethical dishonest broker pretending to have a clinic when he actually is a salesman for clinics. I have a personal experience with him whereby he saw me for a consultation where I felt pressurised into a hair transplant 3500 FUT. This was when I went asking about FUE hair transplants. I then felt scared but he charmed his way into convincing into purchasing a £775 laser band comb.

My experience of the surgery was as follows:

The surgery Warren organised in Manchester Street pretending to be his clinic was NOT done by a DOCTOR, but 95% technicians. At the start of the procedure I was informed about hypnoval (rape drug) by the doctor which I refused, but was given anyway as I was told there was no alternative. I never saw the doctor during the procedure. After surgery there was no pain relief and Warren appears to have blocked my number when I tried to get help with aftercare. When I eventually got through his landline at landmark where he was extremely rude abrupt and non-caring and said ''This is what you should expect''. I told him I was in terrible pain and my head was swollen and was worried about infections. I asked to see the surgeon but Warren abruptly refused only if I paid a further surgeons fee which was quoted at £200. My results have been dreadful, now he is trying to sell me his wig that he is wearing himself. He showed me pictures of his massive transformation before he had a wig, but told me that nobody knows he wears one. This was quoted at £3500 and said there was monthly maintenance of £100. Please have a look at landmark hair website and online shop to see how Landmark falsely claim that they manufacture their own shampoo etc. In the meantime he put me in touch with a consultant and colleague called Ron, who in fact was just another Warren. NOW I HAVE A PERMANENT SCAR AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD and very poor hair growth from my hair transplant. I HAVE PAID OVER £6000 FOR THIS DISASTER. This was March 2017. #landminelandmark