+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up MPB since 17/ Natural Approach Experience

I’m going to try to avoid rambling in this story. I’ve read this forum since my first signs of balding but I’ve never posted. Although i want to share my experience. I began noticing my hair thinning when I was about 17. It wasn’t until I was 18 when my hairline began to go. I was extremely sad about it, I wasn’t informed about MPB at the time, how could this happen to me? For a whole year I did nothing. I just watched the hair loss progress, accepting my fate. One day I decided I should do somthing, so naturally I came to this board to find solutions. I read about the Big 3 and decided I’d rather be bald than harm my body long term. So I settled for a more “natural” approach. Maybe it wouldn’t cure my MPB but it would buy me some time, I was satisfied with that. So I started a combination of Regenpure Dr & Biotin supplements . It didn’t reverse the existing hair loss obviously but the results were night and day. My hair was thicker, not a lot of shedding, and my scalp just felt healthy. Well I’m 22 now, and my hair looks nearly the same as it did when I was 19. I’m aware there are many amateur biochemist on this board who don’t have much faith in natural approaches and I get it. Though I’m more than satisfied with my results thus far. I realize I’m not solving the issue, but I started balding at 17 and at 22 my hair looks just as good as any 22 year old imo 😂. I just wanted to post this to give enthusiasm to any guys in early stages of MPB. Maybe natural isn’t nearly as effective as other clinical treatments but it’s an option. Sorry if I come off as terribly misinformed, this is just my experience.

I also want to include some details about my lifestyle, MPB family history and current hair situation. In HS I was a two sport athlete, I worked out a lot. So naturally in college I just continued to workout. I lift 6 times a week with little cardio. I’m 6’1 and about 180lbs wet. My diet is nothing specific, I eat whatever to be honest. I do avoid sugars and overly greasy food. My father has a full head of hair but many of his brothers are bald. My mothers father is slick bald and many of her brothers have nice hair. As of right now my hairline continues to recede at a very slow rate, I can’t even say with confidence it’s moved at all in 2018. My crown is beginning to thin up some, but after looking at older pictures, i think it’s always been like that. My hair doesn’t look any different than most guys my age, I still look like a kid.