+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Is my hair started receding or Am I going Mad over nothing?

Pictures From the past:
    https://imgur.com/X3Vi1lU
    Pictures from few months ago ( 2 Month~):
    https://imgur.com/g84ABtF

Recent pictures:
    https://imgur.com/AEGTXZQ https://imgur.com/OTktL3a https://imgur.com/GS0TLiB https://imgur.com/kb1VY9K
    Is a bit of hair miniaturization at the hairline normal?
    Please Help me evaluate these pictures, I had been very anxious over the days.
    Is it too early for me to start on fin? (I can grow beard patches) Will that affect my fertility?

Advice from someone who’s been on fin for 15+ years and had 3 ht’s.. please take this advice because i would have given almost anything to have had this advice before all this.
    Embarrassment lasts a moment, regret is forever.
    Insecurity in your hair is a sign to work on being more confident and self accepting, it’s not a sign of a problem with your hair. Some of the happiest people I know just accepted it and shaved and went on with their life when the time came. You may have a week or 2 feeling uncomfortable but you won’t be kn pharmaceuticals and on forums and under the knife. Live your life and appreciate being “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by JasperT View Post
    Advice from someone who’s been on fin for 15+ years and had 3 ht’s.. please take this advice because i would have given almost anything to have had this advice before all this.
    Embarrassment lasts a moment, regret is forever.
    Insecurity in your hair is a sign to work on being more confident and self accepting, it’s not a sign of a problem with your hair. Some of the happiest people I know just accepted it and shaved and went on with their life when the time came. You may have a week or 2 feeling uncomfortable but you won’t be kn pharmaceuticals and on forums and under the knife. Live your life and appreciate being “normal”.
    Is not like I am super insecure if I am going bald; it's the fear of losing something that is apart of me.
    Why did you wish for this advice when you did 'all that'? And by 'normal' you meant as a human being or my hair is normal
    Thanks for your reply
    Wish for the best

Fear of losing what’s a “part of you” is based on insecurity. Fear is a false story we tell ourselves. You’re afraid of what may be, what will come or what might happen or how people will perceive you. There’s nothing wrong with being insecure, we all are. But if you were secure with the natural aging process (which is hard, I know) then you’d feel and be perceived as more confident than going under the knife. This is from my experience with the same. It’s not like a Nose job though. Your hair is always changing and it’s not a one time fix all. It’s a fluctuating territory of your head.
    By normal I mean every sense of the word. I mean normal like feeling like a confident and normal human. I mean being who you are biologically and not spending money, huge amounts of time chasing a vision of yourself that can’t be held onto forever. I mean I’d rather trade my insecurtity tjat I have when I was pre-surgery for my loss than what i have now which is more insecurity of my scars and hoping no one notices what I’ve done. The constant worry, constant regret. Worrying about what will be and what will need to happen to further chase and hide.
    Most people on here that I see who’ve had ht’s Would go back and not do it just to live life and feel normal.

Unhappy

Fear of losing what’s a “part of you” is based on insecurity. Fear is a false story we tell ourselves. You’re afraid of what may be, what will come or what might happen or how people will perceive you. There’s nothing wrong with being insecure, we all are. But if you were secure with the natural aging process (which is hard, I know) then you’d feel and be perceived as more confident than going under the knife. This is from my experience with the same. It’s not like a Nose job though. Your hair is always changing and it’s not a one time fix all. It’s a fluctuating territory of your head.
    By normal I mean every sense of the word. I mean normal like feeling like a confident and normal human. I mean being who you are biologically and not spending money, huge amounts of time chasing a vision of yourself that can’t be held onto forever. I mean I’d rather trade my insecurtity tjat I have when I was pre-surgery for my loss than what i have now which is more insecurity of my scars and hoping no one notices what I’ve done. The constant worry, constant regret. Worrying about what will be and what will need to happen to further chase and hide.
    Most people on here that I see who’ve had ht’s Would go back and not do it just to live life and feel normal.
    Did hair transplant did the worse for you?
    Is my hairline receding due to MBP? Then do I shave it off then?

bump, anyone?

Omg my HT was THE worst decision of my life. Read the forum, I’m not alone.
    And don’t get me wrong here, I currently at least hide it well but I live in constant regret and fear of losing more and being faced with the next steps. I used to be jealous of guys with a full head of hair and now I’m equally jealous of guys who accepted their circumstances and proudly shaved or buzzed it like my brother. They save a bunch of money and time and worry. And chicks dig it. I know it’s hard to accept getting older but this has by far been worse

Omg my HT was THE worst decision of my life. Read the forum, I’m not alone.
    And don’t get me wrong here, I currently at least hide it well but I live in constant regret and fear of losing more and being faced with the next steps. I used to be jealous of guys with a full head of hair and now I’m equally jealous of guys who accepted their circumstances and proudly shaved or buzzed it like my brother. They save a bunch of money and time and worry. And chicks dig it. I know it’s hard to accept getting older but this has by far been worse
    Whats your success with fin then? I heard it is a very effective drug with weak sides.
    Is my hair receding mister ?

Your hair looks great man. Anyone on this thread would give their left pinky toe to have your hair. You’re paranoia and insecurity is getting the best of you. Reminds me a lot of what I was like when I did a hit. I started seeing my upper corners going back a tiny bit and the first time the Doc even was told me I was fine. Hearing that from him stopped me from worrying for a few years until I had a new Gf and was insecure again. When I went back they okay’ed me to get it done even though looking back I never should have considered it. Biggest regret ever.
    Bottom line, your hairline as everyone’s does gets mature. Meaning you won’t have the hairline of a 10 year old boy. But you have a full head of it. Stop wasting your life on forums worrying about it. We’re the unfortunate ones looking for support and solutions, please don’t be one of us.
    As for fin. I would venture to say it “works” in that my loss seems to have slowed down or stopped but I have no way to compare what would have happened otherwise. I would bet it worked in that regard but at the cost of side effects, screwing up my body chemistry, large cost, and a psychological addiction to keep trying to run from self acceptance.
    Be happy you have what you have and you’re scar free.

Your hair looks great man. Anyone on this thread would give their left pinky toe to have your hair. You’re paranoia and insecurity is getting the best of you. Reminds me a lot of what I was like when I did a hit. I started seeing my upper corners going back a tiny bit and the first time the Doc even was told me I was fine. Hearing that from him stopped me from worrying for a few years until I had a new Gf and was insecure again. When I went back they okay’ed me to get it done even though looking back I never should have considered it. Biggest regret ever.
    Bottom line, your hairline as everyone’s does gets mature. Meaning you won’t have the hairline of a 10 year old boy. But you have a full head of it. Stop wasting your life on forums worrying about it. We’re the unfortunate ones looking for support and solutions, please don’t be one of us.
    As for fin. I would venture to say it “works” in that my loss seems to have slowed down or stopped but I have no way to compare what would have happened otherwise. I would bet it worked in that regard but at the cost of side effects, screwing up my body chemistry, large cost, and a psychological addiction to keep trying to run from self acceptance.
    Be happy you have what you have and you’re scar free.
    Aye, thank you, kind sir.
    I constanly stresses about my hair to the point that it's almost driving me crazy. This is even worse since I have bipolar disorder. As you may have noticed, I had a mature hairline around 2 years ago and now here I am posting because I see a little recession in my hairline again. I really don't know if this is due to my constantly tugging at my hair to check my hairline or is it really MBP, if not, when will the maturing process stop? (I can see some miniturization on my hair and scalp as well, but I assume that'd be normal since everyone can have up to 30% of them right?)